I found today really hard,

Not sure why but I did struggle :(

I've drank plenty of water today after 'foregtting' yesterday and by about 1pm I had the headache from hell... then had my water.

Maybe thats why Ive felt so rotton and peckish? Its a result of yesterdays water mess up?

Anyways I decided to have cookies for brekkie, milshake for lunch and I usually just have a meal pack with veg/protein but i had a bar mid afternoon as i was just so snacky.

So dinner was minus protein as id had 4 packs but i really enjoyed it (a chilli pack inside a roasted green pepper and salad)

But of all the days today is the day Ive found hardest. a few times i wanted to go in the kitchen and just make a cheese butty or something.

But I didn't.

I've had 2 cans of pepsi max though.

Its worth it.

I just hope my scales are good to me on Tuesday morning for my troubles ;)

Well done for powering through and sticking to it. You should be proud xx

Not sure why but I did struggle :(

I've drank plenty of water today after 'foregtting' yesterday and by about 1pm I had the headache from hell... then had my water.

Maybe thats why Ive felt so rotton and peckish? Its a result of yesterdays water mess up?

Anyways I decided to have cookies for brekkie, milshake for lunch and I usually just have a meal pack with veg/protein but i had a bar mid afternoon as i was just so snacky.

So dinner was minus protein as id had 4 packs but i really enjoyed it (a chilli pack inside a roasted green pepper and salad)

But of all the days today is the day Ive found hardest. a few times i wanted to go in the kitchen and just make a cheese butty or something.

But I didn't.

I've had 2 cans of pepsi max though.

Its worth it.

I just hope my scales are good to me on Tuesday morning for my troubles ;)

weekends are always harder, but youve stuck to it and thats all that matters, try and make drinking a good pint of fluid your priority when you get up tomorrow
im not sure pepsi max is allowed tho:/ that might be why you feel peckish?

heres the problem with pepsi max...Pepsi is made with carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, sugar, Phosphoric acid, caffeine, citric acid and natural flavors. A can of Pepsi (12 fl ounces) has 41 grams of carbohydrates (all from sugar),

i thought it was allowed?! isn't pepsi max the same as coke zero?

is dr pepper zero allowed?

IS coke zero allowed? oh god ive been drinking it loads :(

IS coke zero allowed? oh god ive been drinking it loads :(

coke zero and dr pepper zero are allowed, read the labels if it says citric acid and has a carb count, dont go near it.

oh man, at least I know now!!

I have tesco diet cream soda no carbs citric acid

I checked on stick and am still in ketosis and am NOT touching another drop of pepsi max!

I always find the weekends harder. I sail through during the week but at weekends I find it much harder. Mind over matter tho :)

You should feel less hungry without the Pepsi!!

Agreed weekends are really hard, no routine, just messy! Much easier at work despite all the temptations

Ive really been a bit snacky! ive been drinking pepsi max since i started so hopefully it might be a bit easier!

Back