I gained HOW? Did plan 100% & 345 mins of exercise :(

size102b

Banned
This was week 18 and I gained 2.5lbs ?
Everyweek I have lost.
3 weeks ago I had the mirena coil and is it that?
I have stuck to plan 100% every week including last week I even dropped the point as went in a new stone bracket :confused:
I did
5x30 min Treadmill
5x30 min Wii Just Dance
45 min Zumba class

I am now wondering what to do if I have another gain its not worth doing ww,I could understand if I went off plan etc,even the week I didnt exercise after the isle of wight festival I lost so ?

HELP :cry: xx

aw hunnie, dont be disheartened u have done so well!! i know when i had my coil fitted i gained 7lb, i have since had it removed however as didnt agree with me, and all this hot weather wont help. our meeting was a lower total loss this week and leader said that it was prob due to water retention with many of us. i hope its just a blip for u as u have done fantastic and im sure u will continue in the right direction hun, chin up xxx

OMG 7lbs :( I had one for 5 years and a bit had it out as I thought it was making me fatter than I was lol you know what I mean and it was out for 6 weeks didnt lose anymore than I had and hated it out so had a new one and Im wondering if this is why I gained?
Im hoping your right its retention as I think If I have another gain Iw ill try something else :(
Hope your ok sorry I havent posted on your loss well done hun I havent really been online much just a peak via my phone xx

Aww i'm sorry hun, it's so disheartening when we are 100% and are bodies don't play ball. It could just be your body been stubborn because you have lost quite a bit....but it can't be stubborn forever. I bet you lose a good amount next week.

if not i'll scream with you xxx

Thanks hun I really am wanting to go eat 1/2 a loaf of toast n butter ?Not for comfort just as I miss it and being 100% isnt working atm,maybe Im too strict?
Well done one your loss :)
If I dont lose next week please scream with me then cry :( xx Thanks hun

I've just posted in another thread about this, but... muscle weighs more than fat, if your doing exercise and tonning up... this will be why! bet youve lost inches this week, but gained due to water retention (exercise) and muscle gains xxx

Thanx hun :)
I am just going to stick with it no saving points and drink more water, I will look fir your post , hope your ok? Xx

hi, was just going to say, you've done so well stick at it, agree with the posts about, exercise and muscle. Bet you see a good loss next week:)

size 102b - just wanted to say please dont be disheartened....your start weight is of a similar weight to me now (and we are roughly the same height im 5'3'') so i can honestly say i have been looking at your posts with admiration and i really hope i can achieve in 19 weeks what you have,,,,,you ahve done amazingly well and are looking very svelte!

you must not forget this, you know you have stuck to the plan and exercised, you know the weight is coming off = you know its working, of course its just going to be water retention but u can bet anything that if u persevere next week u will be so chuffed cos im certain u will have a loss to compensate.

I have a wedding in 14 months for which i have to lose 6.5 - 7 stone for and its people like u who make me realise that i can do it!

well done on all of your great losses and well done in anticipation of your good loss next week!!

xxxx

Hello Chantelle , ahhh thankyou that's really nice of you to say, was a bit of an iffy day but I stuck to it went to zumba and thought just keep doing plan and see, if I gain again I will put it down to the new coil as you are right, I stuck to plan exercised so it's not fat weight.
Ooo marriage ahh you'll do it the weight will drop off and imagion how slinky you'll be :)
I'm proud as I actually stuck it out yesterday 21 points exercise and it's people like you and others here who support me that makes it better

Thankyou Hun I'm always here if you need help xx

Hello Chantelle , ahhh thankyou that's really nice of you to say, was a bit of an iffy day but I stuck to it went to zumba and thought just keep doing plan and see, if I gain again I will put it down to the new coil as you are right, I stuck to plan exercised so it's not fat weight.
Ooo marriage ahh you'll do it the weight will drop off and imagion how slinky you'll be :)
I'm proud as I actually stuck it out yesterday 21 points exercise and it's people like you and others here who support me that makes it better

Thankyou Hun I'm always here if you need help xx

thanks hun...send me good vibes for my week 3 weigh in tonight...hoping for 2lbs this week then im 2 away from my one stone! xxxx

Back