I gave up trying to sleep@

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
5 o clock! I've tossed and turned all night, had several bouts of cramp, (am I turning into an old lady?) gave up the struggle and came on here! IT'S MY DAY OFF! I should be relaxed! :(

Well the weathers none too clever, and as I did lots of retail therapy at the weekend! I shall do a bit of food shopping, plan my weeks eating for the first time! and do some exercise after lunch. Check my chillis in the GH, and see if there are any veg to harvest. Chill out really! Hope you get a decent night tonight.

I didn't sleep well last night either - maybe it was the moon phase or something so now I am at work (obviously not doing any) and thinking of an excuse to slip home early - that sounds so lazy of me!

Hope you have a good day off though, watch a chick flick this afternoon & have a snooze on the sofa!

I slept like a top last night which is unusual for me as my arthritic hips wake me a least once a night - but, the farmer harvested the wheat field opposite my home yesterday and we had loads of midges and 'dive bombing' fly's etc about for most of the day, and they bit me to pieces, so I took a piriton table at bedtime to try and stop the itching and it must have 'zonked' me out.....so try a piriton tablet Judi, LOL....

Enjoy your day off, I am picking courgettes and runner beans today from the garden to have with our meal tonight, it's great just to go into the garden or the GH and pick your own...X

Awww hun that's not good. I hate nights like that because the more you try to sleep the more awake you feel.

Hopefully tonight will be less restless. I know you might be tired but you can enjoy your day - can you do something nice and treat yourself?

Whatever the weather brings, have a good day off and all the best. Hugs x

Back