I go onto stabilization in 2 weeks! So some ???

ladykeltik

Hiya

Well after talking to my CDC tonight, I am doing two more weeks of SS, then I should be down to a BMI of 25, and onto stabilization for me. I have lost more than I currently weigh, which has my extremely chuffed :D , but Im still nervous!!!

My questions are... what herbs/spices/sauces can I use on AAM onwards?

The weight guidelines in the 'yellow' book, are they cooked or uncooked weights? For example, it says I can have 2oz of chicken, is this 2 oz uncooked or cooked?

I would like to hear stories of your stabilization journey, as I am quite nervous, but excited about this. What did you discover about yourself, how much did you lose during this stage, any recipe's you can share for AAM onwards?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Leighann

Hiya

Well after talking to my CDC tonight, I am doing two more weeks of SS, then I should be down to a BMI of 25, and onto stabilization for me. I have lost more than I currently weigh, which has my extremely chuffed :D , but Im still nervous!!!

My questions are... what herbs/spices/sauces can I use on AAM onwards?

The weight guidelines in the 'yellow' book, are they cooked or uncooked weights? For example, it says I can have 2oz of chicken, is this 2 oz uncooked or cooked?

I would like to hear stories of your stabilization journey, as I am quite nervous, but excited about this. What did you discover about yourself, how much did you lose during this stage, any recipe's you can share for AAM onwards?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Leighann

Hi Leighann - well done on being almost at goal - you must feel FAB :D and to have have lost more than you now weigh..amazing !!

no experience (yet) of maintenance...that prize awaits me I'm afraid.....but no doubt somebody will be along on a while tp give you some advice....when doing AAM I use 2oz of raw chicken (hope that's right !!)....

anywa , sorry can't give you much help...but just wanted to wish you good luck for the rest of your journey :)

WELL DONE on being almost at goal
fam24.gif

I'm now in week 2 of maintenance and doing AAM - will be moving up to 790 this weekend. To be honest I've always stuck to plain chicken or fish, only adding a bit of black pepper - not sure what herbs are allowed, but do know you can't have sauce with it.

The CD website actually says you can have 3oz of chicken and that's what I've always done. Probably been doing it wrong, but I always go with cooked weight. It certainly hasn't slowed my loss down, usually gives my system a nice boost. Actually lost 3lb last week

Hi, I ahve 8.5lbs to go and then my bmi is 25 too. I never thought I'd see the day so I never paid a lot of attention to the posts on maint and stabilisation apart from to think how lucky folk were to be there.

Not sure what the difference is between stabilization and maint. I want to do them properly as people have posted that it makes a big difference in the long term.

I did AAM and added boullion, cayenne and black pepper but stayed away from lemon juice. Also I read the labels on my spice jars and found mixes like bbq or cajun chicken often have sugar in them so I stayed simple. I made a point of buying fantastic things (to me anyway) like free range corn fed chicken or seabass (from Tesco) as a friend wh's a chef said if you're eating plain food, get good ingredients and the flavour comes though without having to add much to it.

HTH Soraya

Hi Demon and Debz

Thanks for your replies. I think its suppose to be raw weight, but Im not too sure. I am also looking into using quorn, do you know if its the chicken style pieces or the quorn vegetarian mince that I can use?

Im hoping a CDC will answer my questions soon, as I really want to be informed before I start my stabilization.

Oh well.. Im sure my questions and concerns will be answered soon.

Leighann

Back