I got a new toy.......

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by pinkyfluff, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. pinkyfluff

pinkyfluff Grappling with life

Diet:
    slimming world
    I got a Kinect today and its so much fun, way more so than the wii! In fact I am going to trade my wii, wii fit board and all my games in to get more games for the kinect. There is a Zumba game but having never done Zumba I have no idea what its all about.

All I can say is its more of a work out than the wii when you get going!

x:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hbb

hbb Thoroughly Determined

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Discover Plan
    So jealous!! :)

4. size102b

size102b Banned

Is it really good? I read you have to be 6ft away from it to do it for one person 8ft for 2 people?
    I've one for my 'gaming' partner for Christmas he doesn't know "I hope" he keeps dribbling over them haha did you get just the game with it or another one?xx

5. zimbobimbo

zimbobimbo Full Member

I have one too! They are great but you do need a space of about 6ft for it to work.
    Great fun, had the inlaws round on sunday for dinner, then we did some bowling after - was great fun!

6. Tracer

Tracer Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    ooooohhhhh we've got one coming...well santa's bringing my son one....lol I might invest in the Zumba game for me tho, if i can ever get a look in....

7. pinkyfluff

Diet:
    slimming world
    Yes you need about 6-8 ftof room. Its excellent. I played Dance Central last night, brilliant! My wii is being traded in today. Once you've played kinect you won't go back to a wii!

x

8. hbb

Diet:
    So jealous... really thinking about getting rid of my PS3 - never use it, ever!

9. pinkyfluff

Diet:
    slimming world
    Traded my wii in and got 3 more games, the sonic one, the joyride one and the zumba one!

Can't wait for the weekend so I can play.. unless we have a snow day from school tomorrow !

x

10. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Where did you trade in your wii? (Not too knowlegeable in these things I'm afraid lol)

11. hbb

Diet:
    Just seen the youtube preview of the dance one. AMAZING!

12. pinkyfluff

Diet:
    slimming world
    I traded everything in at gamestation store. They gave me £108 for the dsiXL, between £2-£10 for those games. I got £60 for my wii and £30 for my wii fit board plus betwwen £4 - £15 for the wii games each.

I was going to keep my wii but after playing the kinect I knew I'd never turn the wi on again so it made sense to trade it all in. In all I got the kinect plus 6 games for it - more than ever had accumulated on the wii anyway!

Only downside is at the moment there is only a limited choice of games available (though maybe thats a good thing for my bank balance!) but it looks like lots of exciting stuff is coming next year for it.

x

13. Tracer

Tracer Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0.5lb(25.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'd deffo recommend selling your gaming stuff on EBay you'll get lots more for it and if you don't want to post you can say collection only ;-))

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.