I got a new toy.......

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
I got a Kinect today and its so much fun, way more so than the wii! In fact I am going to trade my wii, wii fit board and all my games in to get more games for the kinect. There is a Zumba game but having never done Zumba I have no idea what its all about.

All I can say is its more of a work out than the wii when you get going!

x:D

So jealous!! :)

Is it really good? I read you have to be 6ft away from it to do it for one person 8ft for 2 people?
I've one for my 'gaming' partner for Christmas he doesn't know "I hope" he keeps dribbling over them haha did you get just the game with it or another one?xx

I have one too! They are great but you do need a space of about 6ft for it to work.
Great fun, had the inlaws round on sunday for dinner, then we did some bowling after - was great fun!

Yes you need about 6-8 ftof room. Its excellent. I played Dance Central last night, brilliant! My wii is being traded in today. Once you've played kinect you won't go back to a wii!

x

So jealous... really thinking about getting rid of my PS3 - never use it, ever!

Traded my wii in and got 3 more games, the sonic one, the joyride one and the zumba one!

Can't wait for the weekend so I can play.. unless we have a snow day from school tomorrow !

x

Where did you trade in your wii? (Not too knowlegeable in these things I'm afraid lol)

Just seen the youtube preview of the dance one. AMAZING!

I traded everything in at gamestation store. They gave me £108 for the dsiXL, between £2-£10 for those games. I got £60 for my wii and £30 for my wii fit board plus betwwen £4 - £15 for the wii games each.

I was going to keep my wii but after playing the kinect I knew I'd never turn the wi on again so it made sense to trade it all in. In all I got the kinect plus 6 games for it - more than ever had accumulated on the wii anyway!

Only downside is at the moment there is only a limited choice of games available (though maybe thats a good thing for my bank balance!) but it looks like lots of exciting stuff is coming next year for it.

x

Back