I got a....

Aww Nic she is really sweet. I love Lab puppies so much, they are so cute. Congratulations :D

Awwww! I loved having my little baby boy as a pup, make the most of every second, they get big too fast! I don't miss the little presents he used to leave though! One tip, be very firm from the start, I'm such a soft touch my bf does all the telling off and now he has selective hearing around me, gundogs are willfull little sods!
Oh and dog owners get 60% more exercise than non-owners-major plus! xxx

Hehehe i will be firm, i will be firm..ooooo those puppy eyes lol awww sweet doggy hun... cant wait til mine is trained not to leave little pressies xx

awwwwwwww I want one!!!!

she was very good...only 1 poo and stopped crying after an hour of being ignored!!! Sweetie

Ohhh... ive been offered a new pug - im finding the decision of getting another dog to be so difficult to committ to! Reading this post has made me sway towards getting it! Dogs are so lovely! :) Im sure this new dog will bring so much fun and laughter into your house nic! :)

xox

Not harsh...tough love...all in MY house stick to MY rules!!! Its best for them in the end!!!!
And its also a buns i can sleep through anything!!!!
Awwwww, TFB i was looking at pugs yesterday they are sooooo cute and ickle fab!!!!! you just got to!!!
Her first outdoor experience was at 9am this morning ahe was bounding through the grass with the boys!! sooo cute lol

Oh she is so cute, I love dogs we have a black german shepherd called Cougar, the last one was Maverick and Merlin before. Can you see the theme? My hubby was made on Top Gun. Just need another pup to call Goose now.

Back