I GOT MY DATE..........

Needs2losealot

Oh yes

i just got the call iv got a group 6:30pm thursdays omg im over excited like a little kid on smarties.so if i start on thursday what would be my mid week drop in day ?

What should i have for my last meal its like waiting on deathrow lol x take care all x :)

STAY OFF THE CARB BLOW OUT!

Well done, good luck and welcome to the new you!

LOL - I had a massive blow out the night before I started the packs. Wouldn't really recommend it though! I felt terrible all night, although that might have been nerves due to anticipation of the packs.

Welcome to the programme! The first week can be tough, but it does get much easier. Stick with it! You can do it. Feel like lapsing - hop on here and regain your inspiration.

xx

woo hooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fantastic hunnie xxxxxx
maybe sunday fotr mid week ?? depend on what days llc is open , what great news !!!

You'll need to speak to your LLC about when the drop-in sessions are ... all are different from what I understand.

Good Luck with your journey :D

aww cheers ladies im going to try to eat a sensible dinner on thursday and try not to look at it as the last supper
but the begining of a new life.

Congrats, and you should be excited - it's the start of an amazing experience for you!

As others have said, try not to go heavy on the carbs in the days leading up to your start day, as it does make the first few days harder as you withdraw from them - I had hocking headaches for 3 days after my ENORMOUS carb blow-out :eek:

Let us know how you get on!

Yay!!
The first day of the new you!
Well done!

good luck for tomorrow hunnie , thinking of youxxx

THANKS SUE X

Woo hoo good luck!!

Kat xx

Back