I got my very own HEb approved by Slimming World!

What a heaven send!!! Thanks for your creativity Vixxster!!

Scouzer. X

Sorry but wholemeal garlic bread isn't right - must be white (baguette preferably) but this is a bloody good start! :D Have told my group about it via Facebook! :D

O.M.G. !!!!!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Three guesses what I'm making to take to next weeks 'cake and a cuppa' week !?!?!

Thank you SOOOOO much!!!!!

P I Z Z A !!!!!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Oh wow well done hun :happy096::happy096::happy096:
those pictures are great on your signature you can see such a difference - well done you

This is BRILLIANT Vix - you are truly a great SW'er. xxxx

wow excellent, well done!! Looks like I shall be adding some of that to my shopping list to be delivered on Monday, whats the betting Tesco hasnt got any and send something random likkeeeeee crossiants or summat!

Helen x

Last edited:
Thanks for that Vixxster, I will pass the details on to our group who will also be pleased to hear about it, I'm sure.

Check you out!!!! Well done for finding another food that we can add to make this plan more palatable!!!

xxx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

I was reading your blog and twitter about this just the other day chuckie egg! I was meaning to post on your blog about it because I was wondering what the situation was!

You are a SUPERSTAR.

Here cometh the pizza!!!!

That's fantastic - well done Vixxster. Might get some of that soon (assuming they haven't run out)

Further to my earlier post on this thread, I just bought a packet at the local Tesco Express. Only 68p for threpacket. I'm just going to put it in the cupboard until I get round to using it.

Well done Vixxster, will add to my shopping list for this week!!!:D:D

Back