I got my very own HEb approved by Slimming World!

VIXXSTER YOU ARE SOME SORT OF SW GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u make everyone so happy with the prospect of syn free pizza and all sorts of tastineeeessssssssss limited only by our imagination!!!

but seriously - check you out you INVENTED a HEB and now its real thats super kool! and good on SW for taking it onboard :D

X

this post has made my day! thanks Vixxxx (ps I think we know each other!! although its been a long time since i last saw you hun!! Think the Cavern was the last time a few years back!) xxx Elle

I've been reading these posts all day wondering what the heck was going on as I can't read blogs at work! I'd no idea what all the fuss was about but I understand!!!!! I think you should get a special award for services to slimmers.

:happy096: :winner:

I am gonna buy this this week i think. A real pizza or a lovely warm crusty roll will some olive oil and balsamic vinegar...as you say...what diet!!!!

yep im going to defo make a pizza (sat eatin a bacon sandwhich :0) yep what diet???

:D I'm so glad everyone likes this idea and is going to try and use it, I love it when people get excited about cooking (sad, I know!)

I might even make some homemade pizza myself - mmmm chicken and bacon with shrooms and red onion perhaps??? I'm gonna get reduced fat mozzarella too, bet it's awesome!

Elle, yeah it's me, HI!!! :D :D :D

Thank you Vixster! You really are a star.
I have just been to Tescos, sadly only saw this now but I will get some next week.
I don't eat bread any more but I will make pizza. Really looking forward to it.
Thanks again.

:)Fantastic, can't wait to make a pizza using this:)

you know what, I was thinking while eating my curry how about making a naan bread with the bread mix? Will put garlic and coriander in it and possibly some nat yog, and grill it. You think that that would work too? I miss naan bread!

Helen x

^ yes definitely that would work. I thought about that today actually, you could make keema naan too, with extra lean mince!

By the way peeps, pizza rocks!! I am currently trying to upload the pictures to prove it! xx

yes the pizza is lovely i made one tonight and a few rolls still got about 8 rolls not cooked going to pop them in the freezer then take them out for pizzas or warm rolls hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks vixxster:)

What a star you are vixx, can't wait to see the possibilities for this product, brains working over time now. Thanks again for sharing it. xxx Loobylou

Vixxster,
Hi hun, do you mind me asking, when you made your pizza base, did you follow the instructions on the packet, and let it sit to rise and all that jazz, or did you just mix it and whack it in the oven?

Gonna try it tomorrow night.
Thanks hun xx

Back