I got my very own HEb approved by Slimming World!

:wow: Well done you thats absolutely fantastic!!

thanks, I can't wait to try it out and make some syn free mini pizzas with real bread bases and cheese! Hello diet??? Diet???? No??? Heh heh. xx

I want to make my own bread rolls too, nice fresh real warm bread rolls right out of the oven, there's nothing like it!!

vixx you are an angel;) . i posted a thread earlier about how any syns would a pizza base would be and now i stumble acrass this brill thread thanks so much will def be making me a healthy pizza xxx

oh wow I have been using a bread roll as a HEB and making pizza for a while but this will give a bigger better base

Wow this is brilliant!

Well done you. It's nice to see that they do listen.

From reading your blog i see you have got a job too well done. I hope part of your duties are to carry on posting on here. You are always so cheerful and helpful.:thankyou:

LOVING IT !!!! - i might push my luck and knead in a little granulated splenda! Lemon mullerlite mixed with quark and some egg whites! Lemon meringue with a pastry base!! MY MOUTH IS WATERING!!!!

CoooooooooooooooooooooooL!!!

Go Vixxster!

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! YAY! Now to find a decent alternative to garlic bread and I'm one happy woman! :D

Thanks all I hope it inspires you to stick to plan this week and try some yummy recipes out with it! Let me know how that lemon meringue pie works out for you!

And in answer to the dry vs cooked question, I would weigh 57g when water has been added and the dough has been cooked to start with, if you read the instructions on the pack it gives you the nutritional value for when it has been made up and cooked.

^ ps fallen angel, there's no reason why you couldn't make your own garlic bread with this using better than butter light and a crushed garlic clove and some herbs? Or even Flora Extra Light?

Back