i got the iPhone minimins app

Hi Folks,

Is the app available in Itunes or via this site?

Thanks x

Bump - does anyone know?? I used Safari on my iPhone to access this site and it gave me a message saying use Forum Runner App for this site. Is this what you guys are referring to as this minimins app? Or is there an actual minimins app for download in iTunes? Just don't want to pay for the wrong thing.

I don't know about the I phone and where to get it... but there is an app... like all the other apps you can get from where ever you get them from.... :)

i also got it and deleted it. didn't like the layout. :( so i go on it through safari now and it looks exactly the same as it does when you're on the computer. i think that i just got too lost using the app, too confusing.

Hi,

Thanks, found it on Apple iTunes, was free too! My iPhone kept saying download forum runner app foe £1.69 so I assumed this was it. Anyhow all sorted. Thanks.

Bump - does anyone know?? I used Safari on my iPhone to access this site and it gave me a message saying use Forum Runner App for this site. Is this what you guys are referring to as this minimins app? Or is there an actual minimins app for download in iTunes? Just don't want to pay for the wrong thing.

yes there's an app. you can buy in on your phone through the app shop there so no need to go into itunes on your computer. then when you do plug it in it'll sync it anyway.

The MiniMins app is totally free.

The site has a plugin in order to redirect people on the iphone and android to the app store in order to download the MiniMins application to make it easier to view the site. Particularly if your browsing on a mobile network.

I just had a check and yes it appears it is being directed towards the premium forum runner application.

I have disabled the recommendation to download the app till this is resolved.

To get the MiniMins app, go to the app store and search for "MiniMins".

Pierce

The MiniMins app is totally free.

The site has a plugin in order to redirect people on the iphone and android to the app store in order to download the MiniMins application to make it easier to view the site. Particularly if your browsing on a mobile network.

I just had a check and yes it appears it is being directed towards the premium forum runner application.

I have disabled the recommendation to download the app till this is resolved.

To get the MiniMins app, go to the app store and search for "MiniMins".

Pierce

Hi Pierce,

Yes this is exactly what is did, I was not sure so checked and found the actual minimins app via iTunes. Thanks for clarifying. As I got that message on my iPhone I assumed it wanted me to download this forum runner thing but after posting figured out this was not the case.

Thanks for your help! x

I did pay to download that forum runner thing which was a bit annoying as I've never used it now!

I use the proper iPhone app all the time now but prefer to use the main site as there are loads of features not available on it though it is quicker some times on the phone as a result.

You can avail of a refund. Contact me by PM to get an email address you need to write to.

Here is a quick video I made of installing the application and running it for the first time.

[youtube]ZOg9Qpxs62M[/youtube]

Pierce

Pierce said:
You can avail of a refund. Contact me by PM to get an email address you need to write to.

Here is a quick video I made of installing the application and running it for the first time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOg9Qpxs62M">YouTube Link</a>

Pierce

Thanks Pierce it's ok though I have it up and running ok now.

Back