I got through it!!

BlackRose

Gold Member
I passed the sunday dinner test!! I told my mum that James was making me a big salad and that I just wanted to really push myself to lose a load of weight by Xmas -and Lo and Behold!! -she accepted it and said she won't try to force food on to me if I'm really trying. Methinks she suspects but bless her heart she isn't saying. :)

I even had a plate on my knee as I fed my little girl -and passed the scoop up leftovers test I usually collapse at lmao

Feeling so good about myself right now :D :D :D

Whooooooooooooo!!! Go you !!!

I knew you could do it though honey !!!

x x x

I passed the sunday dinner test!! I told my mum that James was making me a big salad and that I just wanted to really push myself to lose a load of weight by Xmas -and Lo and Behold!! -she accepted it and said she won't try to force food on to me if I'm really trying. Methinks she suspects but bless her heart she isn't saying. :)

I even had a plate on my knee as I fed my little girl -and passed the scoop up leftovers test I usually collapse at lmao

Feeling so good about myself right now :D :D :D

Well done gorgeous !! Mum's Sunday dinners are always a toughie :p and you passed with flying colours.....!!!

stick with it hun - u (& James, of course !) are doin great !!!

Debz xx

WELL DONE BLACKROSE, So proud of you sweetie..;):D

Thank you Laura -perhaps I can lok forward to a successful week -my god I'd love to lose a stone in a week! lol Just a tad jealous hehehe ;)

WOOP WOOP!! Thank everyone. xoxoxo

Thank you Laura -perhaps I can lok forward to a successful week -my god I'd love to lose a stone in a week! lol Just a tad jealous hehehe ;)

Awww ta sweetie, I think when you are as heavy as me..It is a bit more easier to lose a stone, I am sure you will do fine, I am jealous I am not you're size, You wanna swap? :p:D

Meanie! ;) ok ok ok! That was actually directed towards the other Laura:eek: who just reported her WI. Ya moo! :D but just so ya know -you are a beautiful lookin girl -weight is nothing but a number! But we'll both get to our goals I am now absolutely sure.

Awww ta sweetie, I think when you are as heavy as me..It is a bit more easier to lose a stone, I am sure you will do fine, I am jealous I am not you're size, You wanna swap? :p:D

Well done hun, once you manage to pass your first obstacle any others seem much easier.

Good luck with this week WI.

x

If you want something bad enough, I am sure than you can achieve it honey !!

I will be very disappointed if you cheat ;)

Back