BIG, BRAVE, BEAUTIFUL....and very honest

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sweetner AND skimmed Milk in coffee do NOT go well!!!!!

That was DISGUSTING..... I'm sticking to semi skimmed I feel offended hahahaha

Six whoooooole pounds
6lb down in my first week and I enjoyed every one of my syns
Soooo happy

WEEK 1 SUMMARY (Star Week)

Reciepes: 3
Total Syns: 165
Weight Loss: 6lb
Exercise days: 2
Exercise Time: 50 mins

I am very pleased with my result but still would liek to increase my exercise and lower my dependence on syns

Star week took all my energy therefore stopping me getting up for th gym and I blame Thursday nigh treat night for the overload of syns

Not been writing my food diary this week! I got a really bad dose of anxiety and it floored me! Couldn't go to work, eat, sleep or stop crying it was almost unbearable. But I applied all the coping methods I have learnt in the past and finally feeling a bit better. I know i have not gained but doubt I will have a good loss on Thur but I have not given up! Im still here fighting to get where I want to be x

Another loss of 3lb so happy :)

Hiya, just back from my holidays

Wowee what an excellent start, way to go

Jo x

Here to subscribe and follow your journey. Well done so far :)

Well done lovely! If you ever need a chat just shout :)

You're doing really well xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thak you Sian that menas a lot :)

Welcome DENISE and Welcome back JO hope you had a lovely holiday

I had a big blowout this weekned and endjoyed every bit of it .... so it is Success Express for me until Thursday and I am quite looking forward to the cleanse

I'm hoping for a 2.5 loss so I can get my stone award over the next 2 weeks but any loss will do for me this week

Feeling a little more whole after a HORRIBLY emotional week last week I am so glad for a little bit of peace

Week 3: Day 4 SUCCESS EXPRESS

HEXA: MILK
HEXB: Oil

SYNS: 1
Exercise
: 30min interval workout

Breakfast: Coffee/ Milk/Sweetner
Lunch: Banana/Strawberries/Yogurt (1)
Dinner: Chicken and Salad

Lost another 1lb bringing me into the 12 stone zone and half way to my clube 10....only 4lb away form my stone awrd and I am very happy

Only lost a 1lb as i had a few taakeways and only managed to pull back a bit

So happy and proud of my self though

10lb in 3 weeks :)

It was my birthday and I have dropped the ball! I missed group and even though I am all dressed up I feel VILE today

Isn't it crazy how you can be the same weight and feel fantastic knowing you are on plan, or feel unattractive and not want to leave your house knowing you have fallen off the plan.

Same weight completely different mindsets

Drawing a line and getting back on it from TODAY.

Soooo fed up :( went for a swim todAY and it nearly killed me...when did I get so unfit?

Mon: Squat Day
Tue: Cardio
Wed: Rest Day
Thur: Abs
Fri: Cardio
Sat: Cardio & Swim

I have 4 full days to pull back this birthday weight! Completed my 100 squats this morning and will be packing my bag tonight for the gym in the morning :)

Last night I made the pork in black bean sauce from the fakeaway book ... Phenomenal LOVED it

Chopped a salad to bring for my lunch today with Chicken thighs and had a slice of wholemeal toast, coffee and stawbs for Breakfast

Back on this wagon :)

Back