I got up at 4 am.....

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
:giggle:For the Next sale!
Madness I know but it's the 1st time I have ever done it because previous years all their clothes were too small for me!!
Off to try on all my puchases now!! :bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Ooooo - exciting! Hope you bought loads of lovely things and you look fab in them all - bet you do!!! xxxx

Ooh there is a next sale!!!!!!!!

Just convinced HB - I'm off!

(Need to find some black things anyway for the funeral.)

Hugs x x x

Madness, absolutely madness. Lol. Enjoy trying on your new, smaller clothes!

I don't deny it Yvonne!! lol

I got 2 tops, some jeans and some cropped ones too, shoes, underwear a watch and a brolly lol! Ended up spending more on my husband I think and he didn't even get up and go!!

I'm not sure I'd do it again but don't feel as tired as I thought I would........yet! :giggle:

crazy peoples.

do they massive reductions in these sales, they would have to be dirt cheap for me to go shopping at that time of morning. I'm not a keen shopper.

xxxx

I got a vip slot for online this year, haven't had one before! So did most of it online. I normally go but don't get up early enough and can't be bothered with the chaos of it all.

I wonder how much of it will turn up. I've ordered some clothes for ds, a hifi, trainers for me and ds and then I went back on last night again and ordered a lot of bras for me as most of mine are hanging off me.

Back