• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i gotta feelin *ooh ooh* that tonights gonna be a good night...

Good evening my lovelies

I just wanted to spread some cheer and positivity this evening....(excuse for the repetition for those who have read my weight loss diary) but i lost another 2lbs this week which brings my ww total to one stone in 5 weeks (23lb altogethe including my healthy eating prior to joining ww)

Oh and I also reached my 5% loss with an extra pound lost too this evening so feelin really chuffed :)

I was the last person in the world who could stick to a diet,,,over the last five years I couldnt even tell u how many i have failed ...for the first time in my life I feel in control of what I eat and I know next year I really am going to be (my idea of) slim :) and most importantly I shall be walking down the aisle next september in my slinky wedding dress :)

Thanks to everyone for all of the support ...we just need to see the losses everyone achieves to know its working.....If i hadnt been doing this diet for the last 5 weeks I would have put on another half a stone carrying on the way I was not sitting here a stone lighter!

xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That tonight's gonna be a good good night. :)

Congratulations on your fantastic loss and best of luck for hitting your target. I'm sure you'll look stunning in that wedding dress.

hi chantelle, just posted on your other thread but wanted to say again congrats on your weight loss! You are doing so well!

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Lainie10

Mini-Addict :)
Woo on the 5% hit! I was almost at mine then stupidly managed to put pound and half back on :(

Keep going :)

thanks everyone ...Lainie im sure you will reach it next week , with a lil bit of a gain if u track really hard this week u should have a nice loss 2 compensate :) xx