Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I had a fab meal last night

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by madchef, 23 August 2010 Social URL.

1. madchef

madchef Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat
    Last night I was in the mood for being really naughty so I took my doggie for a walk and thought about it, and then gave in but in a good way. I went to the local Indian takeaway and ordered a Tandoori mixed grill, chicken leg, lamb kebab and a couple of chunks of beautiful mixed meats. It came with a finely chopped salad and rata, yogurt n cucumber relish, I warmed a pitta bread and stuffed it with the salad, moistened with the rata and sat and eat the lot. It had some fried onions with it which I carefully picked off, when I order again I will ask them not to include the onion.

Boy was it good and the most fabulous thing that today I have not got Tango'd. I did have a bit of a bad tum but I think that was because I have not eaten much meat in the last couple of months, just chicken, so it was a bit rich with the spices. So at least I know that I can enjoy a takeaway without recking my diet, I am a happy bunny :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pink_kelly

pink_kelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.19%)
    Diet:
    Xenical and Low Fat
    Woooo this is great. I am a big indian food lover so this sounds like a great option! :D xxx

4. madchef

madchef Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat
    It is and tonight I had a pitta bread stuffed with salad, some tandoori flavoured chicken breast (delicious from Aldi's low calories n fat content) and I has some Rata left so I put some on some home grown sliced tomatoes, it was yummy :D

5. Wants to Be Slim

Wants to Be Slim Full Member

Start Weight:
    27st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st0.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.66%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I get chicken kebab from takeaway when hubby fancies a pizza. If i'm really hungry, i get an extra pitta with salad. Yummy yum.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.