I had my check up scan today x :(

Tracie Green

Silver Member
went for my scan today to see if the miscarrage went well, it did which was good and they couldnt find anything wrong with my baby making equipment so thats good, i sort of did a naughty thing and looked on the internet yesterday though about abnormal spotting, i convinced myself yesterday that i had a hormone deficiency and that my body would keep rejecting the babies. (Which it still mmight, i guess??) but the doctor has reasurred me a bit so im a bit more chilled out about everything since yesterday, was not a good day!! ended up crying at work and making a bit of a scene!! how embarrasing!! never mind, must move forward now x:eek:

Hi Tracey, so glad it's all okay in the "baby making dept", hope you are feeling stronger each day and that you are ready to try again soon.
Love Jay xx

:hug99: Huni....I know you may not think it right now, but it will get easier. You just have to take a day at a time. If the Dr has told you that all is well now, that is reason for you to have more positivity about the future family that you and Hubby will have together. Dont feel ashamed about crying either regardless of where you are...of course you are going to be upset.

Take care ok?

Kerry-Ann
xxx

It's normal to grieve honey and people should be more understanding towards you. It's good news that everything looks good though on the scan so you can move forward. You will never forgett it and nor should you, but the heartache will ease over time.

That's all positive news for the future chick. It's not you - you didn't do anything wrong, there's nothing wrong with you, it just wasn't meant to be this time. There was something up with the baby that meant it couldn't survive.

All signs pointing to great news in the future. You're allowed to be sad and have a cry...and then look forwards hun. You'll have a baby soon enough x x x x

thats good news honey if the doctor is positive then so you should be give your body a good rest .... don't rush back into anything it was only your first go and lots of people go through the same pain but you have to listen to what your body is saying sometimes, i have every faith that things will work out ok and so should you , but in the meantime if you wanna have a cry at work you bloody well cry at work and don't feel guilty bout it XXX sending you a hug.

Sending big huggles to you during your upset. Nothing I can say will change anything, but my thoughts are with you and your hubster xxx

*HUGS* thats good news that your okay, im justs till very sorry for what your going through. But like you say moving forward, and thats the best thing you can do. I wish you the best of luck and happiness for the future xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats really good news hun :)

Your allowed to feel sad & upset, thats totally normal. I've been through what your going through now and felt like i'd never be able to have baby etc and i honestly saw no light at the end of the tunnel but I now have an 18month old beautiful daughter :D Things will be ok for you. If you want a chat or anything then please do give me a shout.

Big hugs xxx

Don't be embarassed about crying at work, if you need to cry, cry i say! I'm sure it'll be fine in the future and you'll find lots of people who've lost babies and now have perfect little ones (till they're two anyway!) You'll know when you're ready, take as much time as you need :)

You must let yourself grieve for your little one Tracie.

No matter how many other children you will have in the year's to come, you will never forget your first baby who unfortunately didn't make it.

Let yourself and your body recover mentally and physically now, and then start testing that 'baby making equipment' again, thinking of you and sending you lot's of love, take care now sweetheart. X

Don't be embarassed about crying at work, if you need to cry, cry i say! :)

i secound that, i cry all the time :D you get used to causing a scene after a while. it just means everyone has to be super nice to you.. lol! im the sort of person that when im really really mad, will either need to hurt someone, or i'l just cry hysterically LOL.. and i trained with a right arse of a bloke on my hairdressing course the past year.. so i cried ALOT LOL!

*hugs* i think your coping so encredibly well. Your fantastic xxx keep strong hunny.

Agree with the others, you shouldn't feel embarrassed, you are grieving for your baby and your hormones will be all over the place. Are you sure you are ok to be at work? I know it may take your mind off things, but you've lost a baby. A miscarriage should never be looked on as something you can get over quickly. Luv and hugs xx

I totally understand how you feel! I had two miscarriages but have also gone on to have two gorgeous healthy children in between. Things will get easier, and never worry about crying, its good to grieve and people should understand that. Stay strong and I am sure you will go on to have a healthy and happy pregnancy!! xxx

ah you lot are fab xx thanks so much xxx i do feel a lot more positive about things. thanks for all your wisdom its so helpfull xxx

Back