I had the BEST (LL) Meal last night!

Deb G

Silver Member
I got home late and had to rush straight back out for weigh in, so I had to get two foodpacks down me in the space of about 5 mins. I like to take my time over my foodpacks (savour every moment) so I didn't like having to do this.

Anyway - I made myself a chocolate muffin and a thick strawberry mousse. Then I had a brain wave. I smeared the thick mousse over the top of the choc muffin.....

ECSTASY.

OH MY GOD - it was heaven in a tiny form!

So - guess what I'm having for tea tonight?? I can hardly wait!!!:D

Well - with the muffins I have only just perfected them - but perfection they are!!

I have an 800w microwave.
Get a ramekin. Put your shake powder in and add enough water to make a gooey paste - NOT runny.
Put in microwave for 1min40secs
Take out (VERY HOT) and turn out for 5 mins to cool.

DEVOUR!!!!!!!!!

I've never made a muffin - I'll have to give it a go as it does sound nice.

Just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration. Just made a strawberry muffin and feeling a million times better about everything now.

my favourite 2 packs recipie is vanilla pack mixed into a mousse (must use whisk for this) then break into it a nut crunch bar and whisk for 5 seconds. put into freezer for 10 mins then eat. It's heavenly

I tried the muffins but didnt like them

Just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration. Just made a strawberry muffin and feeling a million times better about everything now.

Glad you enjoyed the muffin! Aren't they FAB!:D

Back