• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I had to have the creme egg it called me...

vikstar

Silver Member
How many syns were there in it? X

jann251

[url=http://www.TickerFac
How weird I have just looked up the syn values on creme eggs before coming on to minimins!!
Mine is calling me from the freezer saying "Janet eat me, you know you want me"
:wavey:

big bear

A bear on a mission!
So glad I had no syns, good idea putting it in the freezer never tried that. X

I was lusting (!!) over a Galaxy Caramel and decided I would have it on Weds if I didnt use any other syns. I ate a couple of pieces and then I was happy, I could take it or leave it after that....now I really fance a creme egg!!!

dehli

Silver Member
I've got 2 creme eggs in the cupboard, I'm saving them for emergencies! 8 1/2 syns is well worth it and they're not around for long!

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
I almost bought a bag of the mini ones yesterday. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to eat just one. I'm don't generally have a sweet tooth, but wave a cream egg, a bar of Green and Blacks white chocolate, a gooey drumstick lolly or double swizzle lolly in front of me and I lose control!!!!!!!!

I asked OH to get me a small big of Mini Eggs and no word of a lie he came back with, and I can only describe it as, a spaghetti jar full of them, that were on offer! Needless to say I picked at them all last weekend (didn't make any dent in them!) and sent OH to work with them on Monday as just couldn't have them in the house! Thought was there though! xxx