I had to have the creme egg it called me...

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Luckily I had no syns today so I'm covered & I enjoyed every single mouthful!

:drool: Mmmmm cream egg! Haha.

I keep seing these in the shops and really wanting to get one! I might treat myself to one tomorrow haha! :D

How many syns were there in it? X

I hope its 8.5 thats what the book said but it's an old book

So glad I had no syns, good idea putting it in the freezer never tried that. X

Mod-karen79 what have you done to me with that creme egg pic!! It looks so lovely and gooey and you've made me want one---Grrrrwww!

I was lusting (!!) over a Galaxy Caramel and decided I would have it on Weds if I didnt use any other syns. I ate a couple of pieces and then I was happy, I could take it or leave it after that....now I really fance a creme egg!!!

Sorry guys shouldn't have posted this...u all want 1 now

I've got 2 creme eggs in the cupboard, I'm saving them for emergencies! 8 1/2 syns is well worth it and they're not around for long!

I almost bought a bag of the mini ones yesterday. But I knew that I wouldn't be able to eat just one. I'm don't generally have a sweet tooth, but wave a cream egg, a bar of Green and Blacks white chocolate, a gooey drumstick lolly or double swizzle lolly in front of me and I lose control!!!!!!!!

I asked OH to get me a small big of Mini Eggs and no word of a lie he came back with, and I can only describe it as, a spaghetti jar full of them, that were on offer! Needless to say I picked at them all last weekend (didn't make any dent in them!) and sent OH to work with them on Monday as just couldn't have them in the house! Thought was there though! xxx

Back