I hate BBQs

Sez

has started again!!
Actually, I dont. I love them, its my favourite food, all those burgers, chicken bits, sausages, kebabs..... the list is endless.

Just spent ages cleaning out gas bbq, after it came out from winter hibernation. Then I baked some bread rolls, as didnt get any when I when shopping this am. (They smell fantastic.:cry:) Now the sausages etc are cooking for the family tea. (No roast here, oven on the blink!)

I dont know what to do with myself. I have to deal with it, as its sure to be the first of many. I cant just run away and hide. Drinking fizzy water like its going out of fashion just isnt doing any good....

What do you all do at times like these? :gen147::sign0009::gen147:

you good! i will end up caving in :( got all this to come when i get back from hols.. hence why i am changing to atkins
(low fat version) can eat as many bbq's as i want then.. lol

BBQ over. Coped with it, just no-one better diss me now thats all!!! GRRRRRRRRR...........................

Well done you must be really proud of yourself - last summer I coped with two in two days and it was torture - I told myself this summer I wouldnt put myself through it!!

Well done...I just suppose u have to keep reminding yourself of the big picture and why you are doing this.
xxx

just been through the exact same thing urgggh nearly killed me all i got was oh are you fattening us up cuz i wasnt eating anything haha thank god visitors are gone now!!

Well done for not giving in. I think we can al symathise this weekend has been really tough. But heh, we are still on SS and have been sooooo good. Those scales will prove how worthwhile it was soon x

Well done for not giving in. I think we can al symathise this weekend has been really tough. But heh, we are still on SS and have been sooooo good. Those scales will prove how worthwhile it was soon x

please god :) :) im hoping for a good loss this week :)

Back