I hate Carbs

Good for you Jim, have you been on the scales yet?

No Jane, but my belt has tightened a notch. :)

OH yes I love it when that happens..I have one pair of jeans now that I can take off without undoing...lol..

LOL, yes same here,I have no arse at all now and Colleen finds it really funny. :D

LMAO...

I know Jane, when I undo my belt these days my trousers come right down, nearly had a fright at the airport when I took my belt of for the bleeper. ;)

Hey jim gald you are feeling better.. after reading this threads, it makes you not want to eat any carbs LOL

LOL, that's true isn't it, yet we all do sometimes.

Oh no :eek: you have no arse. we have to work on that.. To have something to grab on is a good thing ;) I bet Colleen agrees..

So you were giving the security guys a show when you took off the belt LOL...

glad you are better today.. by the way jim I'm going to post my before and after pictures in a few weeks waiting until I have my makeover with hair and etc.. but how did you post your pics. i was thinking of doing a pic with the same clothes in one pic then the other in different clothes.. Looking at my before pic I ask myself how in the world did I not look at myself and see how big my arse and hips were and did not see that I was overweight :confused:. Pics are amazing and puts you into reality..:D

Hi More

I just chose the ones where I was at my fattest and then those taken at my slimmest love. I see the video of me and the gang is on you tube LOL

I've posted a link on the success thread. :)

well you weren't thinking of that at the time were you love.

LOL @ Laura I definitely understand you and my before pic isnt that great at all.

Hmm, I think guys look at themselves differently than women, looking at all my "befores" I'm not truing to hide myself or look thinner at all.

Morning Lyn, oh yes love. I'm back to posted weight now. :D

Back