I hate my spare tyres!!

scouzer

Want to do it this time!!
I hate my stomach above everything else!! I hate how I can fit into a size 14 top (bingo wings and all) but my stomach will do its best to reveal my "rolls"!!! :mad:. What part of your body do you wish you could simply get rid off??

Tell me about it! Got to my target weight a couple of months ago, and although everything else has got smaller, my tummy doesn't look much better for it!

My solution (not for every day, but for when I want to look extra great!) is Spanx. Smooths everything out, no nasty lines under clothes and even makes me slightly slimmer too!

Spandex, huh, I'll keep that in mind for when I get closer to goal.

Scouzer. X

My arms!

- if im 100% honest, god i wish i looked like beyonce.. GOD that girl has some sexy legs! and shes soooo curvy yet gorgeous.. if i had the motivation to tone up like that it'd be fab, but i need quick results and we all know a body like that don't come quick! LOL

Fern,

You dont need to look like Beyonce you look like you!

You have done so well yourself and have the advantage of youth on your side.

I on the other hand have had 2 children and own a jelly belly.

I'm the same. I have this huge blob of a tummy. I haven't had kids, i'm 23!!! I've had this stomach since I before I can remember and I hate it. I wish I could get rid of it, but I'm hoping by losing some weight through Slimming World, that the stomach will at least shrink.

Wish I could get rid of my chunky thighs and spare tyre. Seem to be loosing weigh from everywhere else apart from them areas!

I may have youth but my boobs look like they belong to an 80 year old ( or the old tan woman from benidorm haha)

and my stomach looks more jelly than my mother, who's had 7 children. and i have more stretch marks that her!

i love my shape, i just wish it was oober toned haha x

Back