i hate myself

Hey Stacey,

I agree with everything everyone's said. You're always the first to offer support and encouragement!
I just know you'll do it and you'll be so proud of yourself!
I live in Sunderland so let me know if you need someone to moan at anytime xx

Aww Stacey don't you dare beat yourself up about it. I have been there and done that.
You are one of my Favs on here. Youre very sweet and so so beautiful. Don't worry because we are all here for you. xxxx

awwww i love u hahahhahah, thanks hun it means a lot to me
xxx

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW I feel the seem way sometime but i feel better now i started my dieting again!!

Hiya Stacey,
Know that you are feeling more positive today but thought I would post in here anyway.
WHat we seen to forget is that for the whole of our lives, since we were concieved we have been eating. For you it means braking a 21 year cycle, for me 25 years, but for some its 40, 50 even 60 years.
There is no way that this was ever going to be easy. And even if we fall off the wagon and "indulge" every so often, it may stop the weight loss temporarily but we always have the intention of restarting our journey again. So don't feel guilty or bad about it.
If you eat something then its only as nature intended. Stacey we are breaking the laws of human nature by just drinking stuff. Our ancestors used to go out and kill animals to roast over big open fires. Now we are living on bloody milkshakes!
Anyway I hope it all goes well for everyone but please folks we need to let go of the guilt. It will only hold us back
peachy
xx

Aww Stace dont worry I did the same thing but 10 times worse - Before my 21st (May 29th ) I was determined to shift a stone and started a thread etc but fell off the track and binged ate all the way up unitl my birthday - so I was bigger on my birthday than when i started and I didnt get back on track unitl this week!

Things kept coming up so I put it off - a weekend to Dublin, a night out with the girls etc etc. But I can safely say today is day 3 and Im back in the swing of things and looking forward to squeezing into my size 10's again - only got a stone and a bit to go (want to loose 2 as a buffer) so I will be there soon enough. And if I can do it you definitly can! :)

Just chin up get back on track and get in the zone - it took me 5 weeks (and gaining a stone) so if your back on track now you will be doing brilliantly - we all have blips dont worry about it babes

Big hugs! :) xxxx

I lost 4lb in 4 days, I went off the track but hope to get back soon!!

Stacey .... y you posting on this thread 'i hate myself' :mad:.... you should've started a new one babes with the new positive loving yourself you!!!

Everyone .... ask Stace how she's doing!!! She's properly back on track :clap: yay!!!

Thnx munchkin and 8i think you will be help to know that i am back on it and also turned down a bar of choclate from a friend!! Which i was really reallly wanted!!

Back