I HATE SATURDAY NIGHTS!!! LOL....

Deezer

Gold Member
I am starting this thread as a little way that us saturday night strugglers can help each other...

Reasons to keep going....

• I am closer to my goal than i am to my start weight!!
  • I want to be able to exercise properly.
  • This saturday when i was struggling got up in the morning and had lost 1.5lb (A baby elephant don't you know!)
  • My OH os so proud of me.. don't want to let him (Or myself) down.
  • I am throwing 3 binliners of clothes out tomorrow that are TOO BIG!
  • I had to buy new pants for work this week as mine were falling down.
  • I am closer to my target BMI than i am to my start BMI
  • I don't want to let all you peeps on here down.
  • I so want to wear those size 18 jeans in glasgow.
  • and those 16's at Christmas.
  • I want to be able to shop in regular shops....
This lists far outweighs.... "I want to eat" Now Davina STEP AWAY FROM THE KITCHEN!!!!

I'm going to read this and add to it every saturday evening after work!!!

Any Saturday night strugglers feel free to join me!!!!

XXX

Great idea Dee...as it was rather scary how many of us were struggling last night whereas were normally quite good. I'm going to have a think about my list and post later on :D x x x

I think its because Its NORMAL to have a treat on a Saturday night.... its a normal thing to do.... But on any diet you have to give some of it up... on this you give it ALL up.... Its a big culture shock... but one that has certainly made me re-assess what my post goal Saturday night treats will be!!! x

dee don't throw the clothes away, do a carboot sale. bowlers in trafford park is great. i did one there with my mum and we sold all of our clothes. people cant get 'big' clothes so you will sell your stuff easily. then you can use the money to buy new stuff xx

can you not cancel? seriously the women who were buying our stuff were loving it. they kept asking if we were on next week. xx

I decided to change my weight in day til Saturday because a good result on the scales really helps me get through Saturday night..it doesn't cure me of wanting my Saturday night treat but it's keeps the reason I'm doing this in my minds fore front

I decided to change my weight in day til Saturday because a good result on the scales really helps me get through Saturday night..it doesn't cure me of wanting my Saturday night treat but it's keeps the reason I'm doing this in my minds fore front
Thats a really great idea!!! I may change mine till Sunday morning.... then any blips on the Saturday will really affect me!!! Will keep me on track.... Hmmmm....

I have changed my weigh day to saturday.... so weigh saturday am and then when i get home sat after work.... I can update stats/tickers etc.... by the time i've done that my OH will have had his tea....

I'm always buzzing weigh day so hopefully this will pick me up a wee bit and get me through the saturday torture!!!

x

do you have to arrange with your pharmacy to go on a certain day? as i can just go in when i want. xx

Well i weigh at the chemist on a friday morning.... but i just go really to get my shakes... i take my 'weigh in' as first thing on a thursday.... purely because i started on a thursday....

I can go to the pharmacy wheneever... but from now on my weigh will be saturday am!! On my scales.... in my knickers!! HA!

haha thats what i do every morning lol, my 'true' weight! xx

Who would have thought Saturday's would become such a torturous affair...I do be nearly happy getting back to work Monday...You gotta love the routine

Well i weigh at the chemist on a friday morning.... but i just go really to get my shakes... i take my 'weigh in' as first thing on a thursday.... purely because i started on a thursday....

I can go to the pharmacy wheneever... but from now on my weigh will be saturday am!! On my scales.... in my knickers!! HA!

Knickers schmickers! I weigh myself on Monday mornings in the rudie nudie! Every little helps! :8855:

Saturday night is here! my first on LT TFR and to be honest its not been that bad! I left my last shake till 8 and that has seemed to serve me well! I hope all you have had an easy evening too?!

My first Saturday night on TFR toooo :sigh:
But, its not turning out to be as bad as anticipated, perhaps its because Saturday is weigh-in day. I am used to having a treat on a Saturday whether it be a little takeaway or the dine in for 2 from M&S.
So tonight I feel like I have forgotten to do something - oh yeh, order the takeaway!! haha!
I don't miss drinking as I don't drink but, I do miss a nice can of ice cold diet cokies! x

Back