I have 2 dilemas

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
No 1: Hair - Going to have it done next week at some point and i don't know whether to have it concaved (quiet short) with higlights or whether to grow it long.
Had it short beginning of this yr and it looked nice just made my face look round ...so decided to grow it out and was going to grow it long to hide the moon face ...but now i have lost some weight (esp off my face) i am not sure...waht do you think?

No 2: Flipping legs - everyother part of my body seems to be loosing weight apart from my legs ...well te have a bit but still look huge!! I am hoping they will go soon...but what happens if i lose it off everywhere else and they stay big and my chemist takes me off the shakes ? really bothering me as i already look like a pear and looks wierd to have a slimer top and huge ass legs - been doing some running, using my shorts and thigh trainer and they are not huge from muscle...wouldnt mind t it was buti have around 6 inches of fat wobbling around on them :cry::cry::cry::cry: God i hate my genes

I like my hair long and hardly ever tie it back. Must by a psycological thing that i've got something to hide behind all the years being big.

My bum wont shift and my huge thighs. My thighs have gone a little but i've got a huge sticky-out a55 big enough to direct rush hour traffic with and i feel like i look really strange now as i'm slim until i turn sideways and theres the bum!

Back