i have 6+ stones to lose (im doing LT)

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by nomoremuffintop, 8 January 2011 Social URL.

1. nomoremuffintop

nomoremuffintop Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.94%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hello fellow life changers :D

i have a whole person to lose and would love to get to know others that either have the same kind of goal or have done it already!

i need to lose over 7stone :(

this site is fab and its really helping me get motivation. i started LT on wednesday and i feel great. not wanted to eat or had a headache iv even had the urge to get loads done in the house and seem to be really bubbly which my kids are loving.

when ever i feel a bit 'strange' probably because im not eating every 20 mins i grab my phone and log on to the forum :) then i feel fine again and go find something else to do.

obviously only being on day 4 im not out of the woods yet and i do expect to get a few wobbles in the future but im very proud of myself for being so positive (i done LT, LL and CD before) this time!

i have a LT diary, im still learning how to get around but im hopeing to get to know you all soon xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Balboa

Balboa Determined!

Start Weight:
    29st8lb
    Current Weight:
    26st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(11.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hey, I'm a new member. I have around 11 stone I want to lose within two and a half years.

It's a big mountain to climb but i'm going to give it a go. Good luck, hopefully we can track our success together!

4. Daizy

Daizy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    Ww
    The bigger the mountain the better the end result. Glad I'm not the only one xxxx

5. Kemstah

Kemstah Full Member

Hi im on lt to wanted to know how much uve lost so far ( sorry for asking)

6. Womanwithwillpower

Womanwithwillpower Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    I'm in this category too - how have you done so far? I'm only starting out so I'm still driven and generally enthusiastic about this.

7. Kerrygold1982

Kerrygold1982 Member

What Lt if you don't mind me asking? X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.