i have 6+ stones to lose (im doing LT)

nomoremuffintop

Gold Member
hello fellow life changers :D

i have a whole person to lose and would love to get to know others that either have the same kind of goal or have done it already!

i need to lose over 7stone :(

this site is fab and its really helping me get motivation. i started LT on wednesday and i feel great. not wanted to eat or had a headache iv even had the urge to get loads done in the house and seem to be really bubbly which my kids are loving.

when ever i feel a bit 'strange' probably because im not eating every 20 mins i grab my phone and log on to the forum :) then i feel fine again and go find something else to do.

obviously only being on day 4 im not out of the woods yet and i do expect to get a few wobbles in the future but im very proud of myself for being so positive (i done LT, LL and CD before) this time!

i have a LT diary, im still learning how to get around but im hopeing to get to know you all soon xxx

Hey, I'm a new member. I have around 11 stone I want to lose within two and a half years.

It's a big mountain to climb but i'm going to give it a go. Good luck, hopefully we can track our success together!

hello fellow life changers :D

i have a whole person to lose and would love to get to know others that either have the same kind of goal or have done it already!

i need to lose over 7stone :(

this site is fab and its really helping me get motivation. i started LT on wednesday and i feel great. not wanted to eat or had a headache iv even had the urge to get loads done in the house and seem to be really bubbly which my kids are loving.

when ever i feel a bit 'strange' probably because im not eating every 20 mins i grab my phone and log on to the forum :) then i feel fine again and go find something else to do.

obviously only being on day 4 im not out of the woods yet and i do expect to get a few wobbles in the future but im very proud of myself for being so positive (i done LT, LL and CD before) this time!

i have a LT diary, im still learning how to get around but im hopeing to get to know you all soon xxx

Hi im on lt to wanted to know how much uve lost so far ( sorry for asking)

Back