I have a cold....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kazz, 13 October 2006 Social URL.

1. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    ....no big deal in the grand scheme of things, bur can anyon tell me wat I am allowed to take?? Cant be dealing with runny noses!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Try some paracetamol crushed up in hot water with water flavourings - like a lemsippy kind of thing.

Hope you feel better soon!

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thx Isobe....will do...am sre I will feel better, its just the runny nose that irritates me!!!

5. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i had one the other day, but the runny nose bit only lasted a day, which was weird, hope your feeling better very soon, i took night nurse off an evening and that really helped and didnt knock me out of ketosis, but i just took paracetamol in the day,

kazz likes this.
  6. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    might get me some night nurse for later on so...thx Gillian...Right now though I dont really care about ketosis, I just want to find the off switch for my nose lol

7. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hope you soon feel better Kazz

(((HUGS))) ........... but from a distance as I don't want it as well!!

kazz likes this.
  8. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi How are you Kazz?
    I have a bad cold too feeling really rough today :( but I will ss all the way
    xxc

kazz likes this.
  9. mrs tweedy

mrs tweedy Regular Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi there, just a quick note, try to get the nightnurse capsules not the syrup as the syrup contains lots of sugar and may affect ketosis. I hope you feel better soon hun xx

kazz likes this.
  10. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thx everyone...have been glugging warm water with orange stuff in it all day and refused to allow anyone to open the window beside me in work! Feeling a little bit better but just getting annoyed with my stupid nose!!

11. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Better out than in, sweetie!! lol

As my ex MIL used to say - get it aht ov ya buddy n flush em away!! And she's a nurse! lol

Hope you're feeling a bit better now, hun!

12. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awwww Kazz!! thats no good!! I hate runny nose...the tissues always scrape your nose so it gets all sore and nippy!! flippin' hate that!!! hope you are feeling a bit better soon!!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.