I have a craving...

Ooh er!!

I find it quite odd what I find myself craving. The other day it was a toasted ham sandwich, which I never have normally. Trying to remember the other thing now...

Not a craving really but has anyone started to find the smell of pet food appealing...or maybe I'm just a freak!:D

I love the smell of onions cooking in Olive Oil...

(and pet food)

well, I suppose it's better to have a craving for onions then chocolates.. at least if you caved you'd probably eat less of the onion than the chocs!!!

No Cravings for onions for me! Just a craving for a chinese takeway?! X

I havent been having cravings but i was driving to work this morning and there was an advert in a bus shelter with a peeled mandarin orange and I thought I'd love that

I found when doing low carbs that I missed fruit more than anything :)

I cant imagine craving chocolate since I'll be having mostly chocolate tetras that should keep that at bay.

Food just seems to be EVERYWHERE since I started CD though. I know it's probably me just noticing more. Oh how I took food for granted.

Yeah, as long as I dont crave the burger or hot dog to go with the onions! :eek:

no burgers here. I can offer you a frozen fish finger?

For me food was every where before starting and part taking was the problem :)

yeah small problem with that... I don't own any bread!!! (probably a blessing, as I'd have eaten it by now!!).

glad I'm not the only weirdo who eats fish finger sandwiches :) and veggie finger sandwiches, they're yummy too!

Back