I have an idea... What do you think ?

amethyst

Banned
I am finding this so so so so so soooooooo god darn hard to get back into :( i have done nothing but stuff my face all evening, i feel so ashamed.. just can not get back into ketosis.. all i want to be doing is eat ...

so i have had an idea, how about when i go shopping tommorrow i buy meat, and eggs and survive on them for a few days till i get that ketosis feeling where i not hungry etc and then get straight back onto cd ? take me about 4 days i hope..

does this sound like a good idea?

omg i am so stressing going on hol in less than 4 weeks :( not only that its all this money i have spent on cd ... i mean i have 2 weeks supply here and need to stick with it.. but obviousley finding hard for the first few days getting back into ketosis..

this is so important to me, i need to loose weight, i need to !! terrified of putting more and more back on again :(

what you reckon? :confused:

how about the atkins diet hun?just till your ready for cd?personaly i think it will be harder living off a little food id rather eat or just do cd straight away but if you feel this will help you go ahead hun and good luck xxx

Sounds a perfectly reasonable plan to me.

CD would recommend low fat low carb as the ideal way to get ready for ketosis, but if you can get back into the diet by doing this I say go for it

Back