i have been a naughty girl

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by need-to-lose, 12 January 2007 Social URL.

1. need-to-lose

need-to-lose Full Member

hello everyone,

i have been very naughty today i was ok up until the eve, i made dinner and could not stop myself so i ate sum i had sum chicken breast it was grilled with no skin but it did have marinade on it. oh and i also had 2 lyches

have i blown it i am i out of ketosis now i am so stupid i wishs i did not do that now.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You may not be out of ketosis. I would recommend drinking lots of water and making sure you have your 3/4 packs today. Consider it a blip and move on.
  4. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

Forget it and move on. Don't let this little think throw you all together. Keep going I think this is going to be a long and tempting journey (for me anyway) at the moment I see food everywhere I even miss Asda cafe at the moment. Remember that regret for next time you are tempted.

Can you have bars yet? could you chop one in half then chop it up into lots of little pieces so you can have something to chew whilst you cook.

Get back on the wagon you can do it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.