Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I have been bad!!!! :(

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Getting-fitter, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Getting-fitter

Getting-fitter Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    I had a burger today and some chocolate i cant do this is there any tips on how not to eat what i love

plz help me. I dnt think i can do this anymore but i want to :cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    just seen this post so is maxitone a liquid drink if it is i think they are ok for short term eg if u want to lose a few pound b4 a hol (only my personal opinion) i really don't think you can do this long term boredom & hunger set in and you crave "real food" were you hungry when u had the chocolate & burger? i really think you should swop to a healthy way of losing weight that is sustainable in the long term eg weightwatchers , rosemary conley and obviously slimming world then i think you will have more chance of sticking with it, love val x

4. Getting-fitter

Getting-fitter Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimfast
    hi again thank you. and no i wasnt hurgy, you see i dnt want my other hafe of my famliy to no that i am on a diet and i was out with my sister and she will think some think is up if i didnt eat some thing.i know its a stupid exsuse but i dnt want them thinking i am staving my slef if you no what i meen.i think this way of dieting is good for me as i am geting along with it, and i just want to get down to a size 12 to 14 then i will be happy and get of the diet.

Thanks again for talking to me your very helpful. xxxx

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi hun i went to mcdonalds with my daughter and she won't eat unless i do but luckily they had a grilled chicken salad which meant i kept on to my diet if i had eaten a burger i would have carried on eating rubbish all day so was glad i could have something on plan, hope you had a good weekend x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.