I have been brave....

Medea

Is Irrepressible!! : )
..... and made an album of me pre-LT!

I finally got my bum in gear and did some piccie re-sizing and put up 5 pictures.

I will at some point this week get the OH to take some pictures of me as I currently am and post them as well.

Ho hum! :eek:

Lol I actually think you look gorge! x

Thanks!

I weighed in at 13s 2lbs, which I know compared to some people (not meaning to be offensive in anyway whatsoever) may not sound like much. But when you take into account that I am only 5 foot 1 inch tall with a bmi of 34- something had to be done!

I will get some new photos done this week so you can see the progress!

xxxx

How do I view your pic's Medea ?????

If you go and look at my profile you will find the album on the right hand side xxx

Thank you xx

Monkey moo, i just love that puppy on your avitar!
Lynne x

Love the hair. I love dartmoor especially the old quarry :)

LOVE the hair ! :D (& the rest ain't too shabby either ;) ) xx

I'll tell you what, I am looking way, way better now!

I measured myself again today and have lost yet another inch off the waist!

Currently measuring at:
36 bust, 28 waist, 36 hips and wearing size 10s (with a few 8's starting to fit!?)

Compared with:
42 bust, 37 waist, 44 hips was wearing size 16/18

I freakin' love this diet- it rocks!

medea you are gorgeous!! Have you been to some of the meet ups? I think I recognise your uber cool hair from some of the pics. ;)

Your kids are bloomin cute too! I put up a coupla pics tho cant find them -(was trying to delete them again lol -but cant work it out sigh)

I cannot wait to see your new pics!!

ooh.... Medea... that's scary, i don't remember you being so chunky! (i can say it now, cos you're skinny)
I've also been a bit brave and, now i can access my profile, have put up some pics - they're a bit horrible, but as everyone's so lovely i don't mind sharing....

Back