I have been having a horrible few weeks

Hi Susan,

You have done it before and I know you will get back on the wagon again no bother as you had such wonderful dicipline before.

Best of luck with your restart...

Love Mini xxx

Hi Susan,
Sometimes it is REALLY difficult to diet when life seems to get in the way but look how far you have come ! You must be a determined woman and you are taking back control and getting back in to it. You will be fine !

You've done brilliantly so far, and there are times when it is really hard to get our heads straight, especially when yours is full of your new job. Good for you for taking control again, I'm sure it is for the best.

Hi hun;)

The very fact that you've started this thread kind of pledges that you want to get back on track and that you are determined...first step to success!:)

I have had a planned eating event today......so i guess Im restarting again tomorrow if you fancy teaming up. We have about the same amount to lose and SIZE 10 would be a dream come true!:eek:

Hugs and will power coming right at ya....and hopefully rebounding right back at me!:D

I love the idea of talking with someone in the same place , are you eating ?
what diet are you on ? For how long ?
I have lost 6 1/2 stones on LL and I was perfect and then the last month I have been less than perfect. , but I think I am back in the right frame of mind.to just get on with this.1 stone thats all I want!!!!!!
XXXXXX
Susan

Hi hun;)

The very fact that you've started this thread kind of pledges that you want to get back on track and that you are determined...first step to success!:)

I have had a planned eating event today......so i guess Im restarting again tomorrow if you fancy teaming up. We have about the same amount to lose and SIZE 10 would be a dream come true!:eek:

Hugs and will power coming right at ya....and hopefully rebounding right back at me!:D

Hi hun!:D

ONE stone is all i want too? Should we try to get rid of it before christmas...thats 3/4lb per week!???:confused:

I lost almost 5 stone from feb-june...got pregnant, ate for 2, miscarried for 3rd time in 2 years, comfort ate...put on 21lbs and then deicided to reign myself back in. Lost 16lb in 4 weeks and today was my planned eat....so after carbing it up big time today I will be restarting tomorrow and aiming to be back in K before my WI on Thursday! I'm 11st 3lb now and would love to be nearer to 10 than 11...I got down to 10st 9lb in summer but what with holiday then pregnancy it didnt last long TBH....I hope to get to a weight that Im comfy with but also can allow myself a buffer...I'm thinking 10st-10st 5lb would be ideal!;)

I've been SSing with a little protein chucked in when Ive struggling with the Chew factor! Losses been slowing so Im thinking my eat may boost things along when i get back on packs tomorrow!:eek:

Well done on your 6.5 st loss...its amazing...we MUST NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF WHERE WE HAVE COME FROM!:p

Tomorrows the day i tackle that last stone...I want to have a smile on my face on christmas day and enjoy getting an outfit for new years eve for the first time in all of my adulthood! I'm 30!:rolleyes:

Hugs....WE CAN DO THIS!:) LETS DO THIS!:D

I know we can it is just a matter of doing it.
I am going to see my family just after christmas and I would love to be at 10 stones! So thats that. we know we can do it and we will !!! .keep in touch and we can help each other stay focused on our goals XXXXXX Susan
Hi hun!

ONE stone is all i want too? Should we try to get rid of it before christmas...thats 3/4lb per week!???:confused:

I lost almost 5 stone from feb-june...got pregnant, ate for 2, miscarried for 3rd time in 2 years, comfort ate...put on 21lbs and then deicided to reign myself back in. Lost 16lb in 4 weeks and today was my planned eat....so after carbing it up big time today I will be restarting tomorrow and aiming to be back in K before my WI on Thursday! I'm 11st 3lb now and would love to be nearer to 10 than 11...I got down to 10st 9lb in summer but what with holiday then pregnancy it didnt last long TBH....I hope to get to a weight that Im comfy with but also can allow myself a buffer...I'm thinking 10st-10st 5lb would be ideal!;)

I've been SSing with a little protein chucked in when Ive struggling with the Chew factor! Losses been slowing so Im thinking my eat may boost things along when i get back on packs tomorrow!:eek:

Well done on your 6.5 st loss...its amazing...we MUST NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF WHERE WE HAVE COME FROM!:p

Tomorrows the day i tackle that last stone...I want to have a smile on my face on christmas day and enjoy getting an outfit for new years eve for the first time in all of my adulthood! I'm 30!:rolleyes:

Hugs....WE CAN DO THIS!:) LETS DO THIS!:D

olijames so sorry to hear about the miscarriages :( It knocks your confidence doesn't it :(

olijames and Susan Good luck to both of you. One of the things that kept me going was the knowledge that these VLCDs do work if I stick to it. No great long plateaus other diets seemed to bring.

I hope you're both really proud of yourselves with what you've achieved so far. Losing this amount of weight is what dreams are made of. We get so use to hearing about great losses on these boards that it's easy to forget how amazing it really is.

Best of luck to you both in your fresh start :)

:D Thanks karion dieting.....yes its true we must never lose sight of just how far we have come, we do tend to beat ourselves up about the last few lbs..lets stay positive and get into the spirit of achieving our goal by christmas cheer is upon us!! :D

OK So its one choc shake, one fluffroom soup down...2 litres of water....here's to ketosis again! Yesterdays treat had forfeited me 2lbs..hope i lose it and some this week!:eek:

:) Keep on keeping
:) onwards and downwards
:) eyes on the prize

horrible few weeks/ its getting better

I have to say I have been feeling like a fat cow
I went to my LL meeting last night and a woman who I didnt know said to me what are you doing here?
I had to tell her I just lost loads of weight.
I feel better about myself now.

Last edited:
:D Good for you size10....whats your name hun? Just goes to prove we must always reinforce where we came from....x:D

:) Day 2 for me tomorrow...day one been ok except Im feeling lousy and would love to be eating choc right now...its the old comfort thing again...arghhhhh!!!! Must stay strong during this last stone...x:mad:

Eyes on the prize eh?:eek:

well, only a size 10 on top.........
My name is Susan
yours?
I had a horrible head ache last night , but Im getting on just fine.
this is it , "the last stone !!!!!!!!"
I will be eating some I think, but only protein and salad once in awhile.
Choc for me is in the future [only dark low GL and I have grown to like it better]
It sounds like you have had a hard time, shows just how strong you are.[stronger than most and dont forget that.]
I am 45[ look like Im 30 now] and we didnt have any kids , but both of my sisters have gone thur what you have more or less so my heart is with you, I think I understand in part from them.I hope you have a good day.:)
XXXXXX Susan
:D Good for you size10....whats your name hun? Just goes to prove we must always reinforce where we came from....x:D

:) Day 2 for me tomorrow...day one been ok except Im feeling lousy and would love to be eating choc right now...its the old comfort thing again...arghhhhh!!!! Must stay strong during this last stone...x:mad:

Eyes on the prize eh?:eek:

Hi Ladies.
Well done for getting back in to it!
I was doing quite well, until I went on holiday last month. (It was all inclusive) I put on 6 lbs in one week alone!
I haven't been able to get back on the wagon, and have since put on a further 6lbs. I am now 11st 12 and feel awful.
I wish I had the same willpower as you 2.
I keep trying to get back on the diet, but as soon as lunch time rolls round, My head & stomach takes over.
From reading your posts, I am now going to Try my hardest to get back on to it.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Yvonne xxx

Will LighterLife = A Lighter Me? - iBlog, Do You?

you have done it before , you can do it again.
Its the first few days that are hard and then your back in. :)
good luck

Hi Ladies.
Well done for getting back in to it!
I was doing quite well, until I went on holiday last month. (It was all inclusive) I put on 6 lbs in one week alone!
I haven't been able to get back on the wagon, and have since put on a further 6lbs. I am now 11st 12 and feel awful.
I wish I had the same willpower as you 2.
I keep trying to get back on the diet, but as soon as lunch time rolls round, My head & stomach takes over.
From reading your posts, I am now going to Try my hardest to get back on to it.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Yvonne xxx

Will LighterLife = A Lighter Me? - iBlog, Do You?

Hi, I think the last stone or so is quite tough. I keep thinking that I don't look that bad...

Yvonne- I put on a stone in my two weeks hols. Mainly being forcefed by DHs rellies the first few days (spent weekend with them in Glasgow before we left)

I have now lost 10lbs but it's taken a month and it's been tough. But I will do it sooner or later.

I am not a big fan of SS in winter - for some reason feels really hard and am switching to a SS/790 plan which I think will be better (fingers crossed).

I want to be 10st to 10st 4 by Christmas, I want photos where I'm not smiling bravely!

Hey ladies!:eek:

Yvonne...join us...lets beat this last stone once and for all...never to haunt us or taunt us again...:)

Had an Ok day although feeling achy, headachy and struggled with downing so so much water. my classroom is freezing and my extremities have been like ice blocks all day. Gonna try the warm water with flavourings me thinks...:)

My hub is picking up my packs for me tonight on is way to taking son to the footy (BIG PNE fans..almost top of league! yahhh!) So I have another weeks grace before that moment of truth. Feeling so lousy cant face the group thing tonight and a bubble bath is all thats on my menu tonight!;)

I will look forward to trying some of the GI dark choc....:rolleyes:

Come on girls lets pull up our winter warming socks, grin and bear it and be grinning from ear to ear by the time santa fills our stockings!!:)

Back