I have been on Xenical 2 weeks today !! Not happy..

Let's face it, I don't smoke, have given up Men, don't go out to pubs if I can't have a glass of wine or three with family n friends what else is there :mad:
you sound just like me Joany , except i don't idulge in the tipple .
i am hoping that by loosing some weight i can reverse the giving up men bit ;)

3 weeks exactly into it today and have lost 4lbs-:) am very happy 3lbs of it just this week, I have it sorted now it has clicked and I feel on a roll, I feel that I could do this for the long term, cannot believe how many times I go to eat something and then have to stop myself where I would have eaten it before, it has really shown me all the little cheats I must have eaten all day!!! bit of this slice of that etc etc.....;)
Now I dont in fear of the consequences and am sure I can do this!:D

3 weeks exactly into it today and have lost 4lbs-:) am very happy 3lbs of it just this week, I have it sorted now it has clicked and I feel on a roll, I feel that I could do this for the long term, cannot believe how many times I go to eat something and then have to stop myself where I would have eaten it before, it has really shown me all the little cheats I must have eaten all day!!! bit of this slice of that etc etc.....;)
Now I dont in fear of the consequences and am sure I can do this!:D
Good for you, yes it does become a habit, a good one. Where I am lucky is that I live on my own so I can stock my larder n fridge with "good" food so if I do have a snack crave hopefully I don't do too much harm.

Thanks everyone xxx
How do you get the weight loss ticker to come up please, have had a look around but cannot seem to find it?

click on someones & it should take you to a tracker site , make your own then post it to your signature :)

Thanks went onto the website and dragged it accross and it worked . which i am chuffed about as normally not very good with technology... so have my ticker now as well... sorted....

Hi
Its been great reading all your posts I finally plucked up the courage and went to SW on my own on monday night and have an appt with doc on thursday to start on xenical tried it in the past and it did help a bit, but i dont think i was in the right mindframe but now i'm delighted to have found this site I think it might be just the thing to help me in the right direction So Thankssssssssss xx
carol xx

hey carol - oh my god - minis is helping me sooo much! i can come here and ramble on and on about weight loss and people on here actually care (all my friends get a glazed over expression when i go on lol!)
id adise you start a diary if you havent - it really helps keep you on track and ive made quite a few friends through the comments on mine :) mine is called claires food diary - come visit if you fancy lol! a good thing with a diary as well is you can look back, and if oyuve had a week with a really good loss, you can just copy what you ate and did that week to kick start you if youre struggling a bit!
everyone on here is so supportive and youll get some great recipe and meal ideas too!!

much love mrs and good luck on your weight loss! im sure youll do great!!

xcx

Hi Mistysmummy,

Hope you are doing ok, this is a good site isnt it, I have found it really good for getting lots of info that you just dont get given at the docs and on the leaflet in the box.... lots of little bits of info that really add up,,, for instance I now drink lots more water.
Hope you get on ok at the docs, let us know xxxxx

Thanks New
This site is great loads of info
update on docs my own doc was of so it was a locum and wouldnt give me the tabs so have to go back next thursday so heres hoping
thanks again

carol xxx

Back