I have boobies and a bum !

I love Bravissimo and Debenhams for bras .... M&S bras never fit me properly :eek:

Well done on finding your boobs Marge ;)

I ordered a couple from M&S.
Two sizes of each 36E and 38DD, to see which if any fit :). 38DD was the alternative size that I was told :)
I have always bought M&S bras. I guess it was just habit that I went to their website today :eek:
When I get a chance, over the weekend, I am going to check out Bravissimo :D

I got measured relatively recently too. I was in 46DD and they gave me 42DD. The support in my new bras is unbelievable. Definitely would tell everyone to get measured.

Put on my old bra for a day because i had run out of clean bras and i felt saggy and lumpy!! Bah!!

ive lost my boobies :( since the 2kiddies n losing weight not much there lol may av to go get em done :)

bexterj24 said:
ive lost my boobies :( since the 2kiddies n losing weight not much there lol may av to go get em done :)

I've already started saving! Lol ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Has anyone bought anything from Figleaves ?
:)

notsoskinnymarge said:
Has anyone bought anything from Figleaves ?
:)

I used to but I just use bravissimo now or m&s for cheap and cheerful

I used to but I just use bravissimo now or m&s for cheap and cheerful

I have seen a couple ones that I like on bravissimo and figleaves... but I ordered some from M&S the other day, which arrive on Tuesday.
I think I will wait until they come to see how they fit, before getting anymore :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
I have seen a couple ones that I like on bravissimo and figleaves... but I ordered some from M&S the other day, which arrive on Tuesday.
I think I will wait until they come to see how they fit, before getting anymore :)

Good idea :) hope they look lovely :)

photos? j/k haha :flirt2:

i would give you my hotmale.co.uk email, but i'd get in trouble :D

I have just been uber shocked :eek:
A guy at work said that u needed to get trousers that weren't too big for my @r$e ....
I did ask him what wad he doing looking...
But I embarrassed myself by asking and had to walk away :eek:

It's just a man-thing, I'm always checking out boobs and bums, I just can't help myself (if only) :D

It's been a long time since someone commented on mine :giggle: :eek:
It has made me have a wee inside smile all day :D

and deservedly so :D

:eek:
Well I will be wearing trousers that fit tonight :D ;)

Back