I HAVE COMMITTED A SIN :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Maah, 12 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Maah

Maah Member

As you are all aware it's ramadan and I am fasting. I had a shake and water before I started my fast and intended to do the same when I break my fast but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I ATE SAMOSA AND KEBAB :break_diet:

I feel like such a loser. My will power is zero :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

There is nothing you can do about it now, so there really is no point in dwelling on it. Just put it behind you and move on. Learn from it and remember how bad it made you feel, so that in future you can avoid doing it again. :)

4. cannyscot

cannyscot Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    That's what happens when you fast your body wants higher calorie snacks when you stop. It was on one of those diet programmes on telly. Maybe someone else who has fasted can give you a tip. Hats off to you I could never fast.

5. Susie Tuesday

Susie Tuesday Seriously???

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Sole Source
    Pick yourself up and dust yourself down, you can do it x

6. Maah

Maah Member

Thanks guys for the support, FBS- you're right, I feel really crap. Bloated, tired, sleepy, opposite to what I felt all day. I will pick myself up and won't let food win over my health.

7. Grimskunk

Grimskunk Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    hi maah,

i understand how u could have succumb after a day of fasting.
    in my case i explained to my family that i won't be sitting with them for iftar. instead i'll have my shake in my room and they are totally fine with it.. of coz my father would say its pitiful i have to do that but i told him this is the only month n the only opportunity i can do this! so try not to break ur iftar with ur family i noe it is hard not to since everyone is there but u'll find it is sooooo much easier when u dont have food staring at u.

8. Maah

Maah Member

Hi Grimskunk, for me it's a little harder, I have to prepare all the iftar food. But my father is more supportive than my mother. My mother can be a nightmare (she loves me I guess), surprisingly it's not difficult during sahur just fatur. But today, I am going to do what you did, have the shake in my room. Less cooking too! Good luck hun!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.