I HAVE COMMITTED A SIN :(

Maah

As you are all aware it's ramadan and I am fasting. I had a shake and water before I started my fast and intended to do the same when I break my fast but noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I ATE SAMOSA AND KEBAB :break_diet:

I feel like such a loser. My will power is zero :(

There is nothing you can do about it now, so there really is no point in dwelling on it. Just put it behind you and move on. Learn from it and remember how bad it made you feel, so that in future you can avoid doing it again. :)

That's what happens when you fast your body wants higher calorie snacks when you stop. It was on one of those diet programmes on telly. Maybe someone else who has fasted can give you a tip. Hats off to you I could never fast.

Thanks guys for the support, FBS- you're right, I feel really crap. Bloated, tired, sleepy, opposite to what I felt all day. I will pick myself up and won't let food win over my health.

hi maah,

i understand how u could have succumb after a day of fasting.
in my case i explained to my family that i won't be sitting with them for iftar. instead i'll have my shake in my room and they are totally fine with it.. of coz my father would say its pitiful i have to do that but i told him this is the only month n the only opportunity i can do this! so try not to break ur iftar with ur family i noe it is hard not to since everyone is there but u'll find it is sooooo much easier when u dont have food staring at u.

Hi Grimskunk, for me it's a little harder, I have to prepare all the iftar food. But my father is more supportive than my mother. My mother can be a nightmare (she loves me I guess), surprisingly it's not difficult during sahur just fatur. But today, I am going to do what you did, have the shake in my room. Less cooking too! Good luck hun!

Back