I have decided - WW 4 Me! WI Day

glad your ok lovey and i hope you get this sorted out with your arm.Bet your daughters struggling terrible in this heat bless her.
Do you always manage to count your alchohol in your points?

Hi Nails

Most of the time I try to count the alocohol but not always. Take today for instance!!!

Went down into the village to the raft race, and spent the whole of the afternoon in the beer garden! I only had brekkie before we went, so not too bad but did have some chinese in the evening, so probably went over by a few points! lol

ha ha, naughty Cheryl!

The important thing is to enjoy life. I truly believe that. I'm going through a few major changes and I am trying to view them all as positively as I can.

Hope your insurance payout finally materialises. As for the food/drink situation - savour every precious mouthful, just don't go totally awol on the diet!

Lots of love xx

I am doing fine hun, having a chill out weekend. The weather is glorious here today and has been for the past few days. Have been soaking up the rays in the garden. We might be going down into the village today as there is a raft race on - the usual excuse for drinking and hanging around with some friends. Tomorrow is Fish Festival, another excuse for loads of alcohol lol. They are both serious fun events and Mounts Bay looks wonderful in this weather, sun shining and a gentle breeze.

There is STILL no news from DD and lump, spoke to her yesterday and she says the baby is still moving round a lot, which means its not quite ready yet I would think. I know they are supposed to go a bit quiet when they are getting prepared for the launch.

Tuesday I have to go to Plymouth Nuffield Hospital for a nerve test on my right arm - broke it 4 years ago whilst on holiday and I am pursuing a damages claim with Thomas Cook. Hopefully this will be the very last consultants appointment, as I am sick and tired of hospital appointments and more tests requested by Thomas Cook. They had admitted responsibility, but are dragging their heels on the payout! My solicitors think this will be the very last appointment, so fingers crossed. It has been a long 4 years and my arm has got as good as it will ever be, not 100% but better than it was. Broke it in 4 places, two breaks in arm, one across ball and socket joint and the collar bone!! I don't do things by halves lol.

Well, thats it, the update. Hope you are all having a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend xxxx

You poor thing with your arm, hope it goes ok today love.
Your daughter must be getting very impatient bless her.
Did you go to the raft race, sounds like fun :)
xx

Ok, there MUST be baby news by now.... surely??? lol

do we have a new arrival yet ???

Hiya all, sorry have been AWOL for a while, lots of things happening but............

NO BABY YET!!!!

I wish it would happen, I am getting really impatient! DD is too, obviously.

Went down to the raft race, then back to the local pub beer garden/patio. Had a fantastic afternoon/evening, beautiful weather and great company.

Went off to Plymouth on Tuesday for my arm inspection - lol. That went ok, but was a long day and I find I tire much more easily now, so yesterday was spent getting over that. Only popped up mums, then to Tesco's for some mid-week top up shopping, and then back home again. All really boring stuff!

I am hoping something's going to happen soon with DD and lump, and will obviously keep you all posted.

Thanks for your messages x x x

Aww can't believe there's no baby news yet! Keep us posted.
xx

Whoo hoo

I have a new granddaughter!!!!!

Everthing went well, mother and baby are fine. She weighed in at 6lbs 12oz at 6.42pm.

I am going up to see her tomorrow with my mum (her great granny!)

Thanks to you both.

You don't know how much this baby means to my daughter and her partner. It has really turned her life around, prior to this she was on a downward spiral in total self destruct mode.

I am so happy for them both, and absolutely over the moon for myself too

thats fab news grandma !!!! any name yet ???

Back