I have decided - WW 4 Me! WI Day

Hi Paula, I am doing fine thanks hun. Thanks for your kind words regarding my before pics, it's so difficult to remember myself like that now!! Got my weigh in tonight, don't feel as though I have lost anything this week, but will wait and see.

Starlight - Had a great time in Plymouth, will get around to posting piccies soon, promise. Well done on your weightloss this week hun xx

Hi Nails - DD is still with lump, she hasn't launched anything yet despite the intervention of the midwife on Thursday. So, looks like I may be around when it finally happens. She says the head is engaged, so its just a matter of time methinkgs.

Weather is quite nice down here today, compared to what we have had. It was dreadful at Plymouth on Saturday and Sunday cold and wet, but we had a lovely time. We didn't go to the evening "do", hubby and I went for an Indian meal instead (all pointed) and then back to the hotel.

Hubby's back to work this week, so things should be back to normal a bit more. Just catching up on housework etc before going off shopping with mum again. Tomorrow could be a trawl around the local car boot. Hasn't been so hectic this week. Newly married SD is due home on Thursday, will be lovely to see her and the grandchildren. Haven't seen the twin grandchildren yet this week, so will fit in a visit to them.

Mouth is still sore, but not as bad as it has been, so all in all not bad for a Tuesday morning.

As I said, I WILL get around to putting pics of the Plymouth meet up.

Hope everyone has a lovely day x x x

Glad you had a great time at Plymouth...cant wait to see the photos.

Cant believe your daughter is still hanging on lol I was sure youd have news by now :)

Aww keep us posted about your daughter. Best of luck for your wi love.
xx

Well, just back from weigh in.............stayed the same! Poo

Not too worried, as I stuck to the plan totally again this week, so its just my body misbehaving (bit like my daughter's!)

We spent the afternoon together, and she is still going strong, bless her. I think she's getting as impatient as me.

Oh well, hey ho, perhaps this time next week there'll be some news!

Won't be able to make next week's meeting, as I have a hospital appointment in Plymouth at 3pm and there's no way I will be home by 6.30! So MUST stick to points these next two weeks!

Great attitude to have Cheryl.
Looking forward to hearing your daughters birth announcement!
xx

Hi cheryl, im fine lovey.Just praying we x change fri so we can book our flights and enjoy our last week or so in this countryxx

Well, I am totally knackered. Just trawled my way around the car boot with mum for almost 2 and a half hours. It was really hot too!

Nothing to report on the baby front yet, but daughter has backache!

Will keep you posted lol xxxx

Glad your ok lovey,cant believe you said it was hot i was just saying to starlight its freezing here.Im just putting my heating on xx:cry:

It was cold here yesterday and very damp, but today is lovely, hot and sunny but still very windy. Musn't complain tho eh? xx

Cheryl, i had Charlee 4 days early cos i was knocking picture hooks i the wall & 1 wouldn't get level & i kept climbing up & down the steps :eek:.
The other thing to try is raspberry leaf tea or driving over sleeping polcemen !
xx :)

I will pass that on to her.

Nearly all of our police down here are asleep on the job, so finding one shouldn't be difficult lol xxx

Hope you're feeling a bit more upbeat today hun xxx

Back