I have decided - WW 4 Me! WI Day

Although I do have to conceed, if theres nothing happening around 4 or 5am this morning half my shift will probably be parked up somewhere snoozing lol Mind you they dont half jump into action when the radio goes, I think its a reflex thing lol

Sounds promising about your daughter, look forward to hearing your news.
xx

I am doing fine hun, having a chill out weekend. The weather is glorious here today and has been for the past few days. Have been soaking up the rays in the garden. We might be going down into the village today as there is a raft race on - the usual excuse for drinking and hanging around with some friends. Tomorrow is Fish Festival, another excuse for loads of alcohol lol. They are both serious fun events and Mounts Bay looks wonderful in this weather, sun shining and a gentle breeze.

There is STILL no news from DD and lump, spoke to her yesterday and she says the baby is still moving round a lot, which means its not quite ready yet I would think. I know they are supposed to go a bit quiet when they are getting prepared for the launch.

Tuesday I have to go to Plymouth Nuffield Hospital for a nerve test on my right arm - broke it 4 years ago whilst on holiday and I am pursuing a damages claim with Thomas Cook. Hopefully this will be the very last consultants appointment, as I am sick and tired of hospital appointments and more tests requested by Thomas Cook. They had admitted responsibility, but are dragging their heels on the payout! My solicitors think this will be the very last appointment, so fingers crossed. It has been a long 4 years and my arm has got as good as it will ever be, not 100% but better than it was. Broke it in 4 places, two breaks in arm, one across ball and socket joint and the collar bone!! I don't do things by halves lol.

Well, thats it, the update. Hope you are all having a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend xxxx

Back