I have decided....

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
You’ve heard alot from me today!lol well i have decided that when im going out for a meal i am going to have what i want and not beat myself up about it, at the end of the day i 100% food optimise the rest of the time and have to still enjoy life and not worry about syns etc every single time i am out.. its not often i am out for a meal so occasionally isn’t going to hurt, one meal will not ruin my entire week, i will save some syns when i know i am going for a meal so that it can go towards it.. Rant over, just thought i would get it off my chest :giggle:xx

I do this most of the time hun - at the end of the day if you're going out for a nice meal as a treat and you're spending money on it, you want to be able to really enjoy it!
Although saying that I am out on Saturday for a friends birthday and I have checked out the menu and picked the most SW friendly thing there... but that's because I want to try and stick to plan as much as poss after Christmas

Enjoy your meal and don't even think about SW!! I lost 3lb at weigh in last night even after eating bad and drinking wine over the weekend!

yes girlies that is exactly it! i want to lose weight and i will food optomise 100% but when i am out im not goin to say i cant have this and i cant have that cuz i no i will drive myself barmy! live is for livin after all! i will enjoy a nice meal and get straight back to it fri mornin :) one meal will not make me gain weight :) x

thank u :)xx

One meal really shouldn't hurt, I do this most weeks and still been ok. One thing I do, is if I know I'm having a meal out, I eat free soup that day for lunch, this made a huge difference when I had 4 meals out in a week! :) xx

One meal really shouldn't hurt, I do this most weeks and still been ok. One thing I do, is if I know I'm having a meal out, I eat free soup that day for lunch, this made a huge difference when I had 4 meals out in a week! :) xx

oh thats a great tip :) il note that for future nights out :) when u had 4 meals did u have what u fancied and did u still lose?:Dx

Yip I had what I fancied, but, did avoid anything creamy or cheesy. So I had things like chicken, steak, that kind of thing. Also I never had dessert. I also had no syns the rest of the week. I lost 2 pounds that week and a pound the following week so it wasn't waiting to go on. I had fruit for breakfast, then free soup for lunch. I was hungry during the day but because I knew I was going out it wasn't so bad. I wouldn't make a habit of having 4 meals out, but I really do think that one a week is ok, but within reason...save syns etc.

Do enjoy it though, you will stick to this way of life better if you enjoy it. xx

Back