I have eaten chicken is this ok?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I went to muminlaw2bs today and completely forgot anything we were in a rush. She did roast so I had some chicken breast that she had cooked ona plate and a tincy bit of salad. Will this damage me and take me out of ketosis
x

Hiya

Chicken breast and salad shouldn't take you out of ketosis. I assume it's a green salad without dressing?

Don't worry!

x

Nah i'd have thought you'd be fine on that.. chicken breast n small amount of green salad leaves are allowed on SS+ and don't take you out of ketosis.. You got any ketostix to check? You made a good and right choice in the absence of any CD packs :) x

Thank you yea it was just green leaves and a few onions? It was needed tho to be honest and has kept me in good stead to carry on!
x

The only possible problem would be with the onions mate as they're high in carbs so have the slight possibility of kicking you out of ketosis.. I find by having the odd chicken/tuna/quorn salad of allowed foods from SS+ list it helps keep me on track as i feel as though i'm eating something for a change yet staying in ketosis and preventing myself from having other, much worse, food.. x

Back