I have eaten chicken is this ok?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 5 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I went to muminlaw2bs today and completely forgot anything we were in a rush. She did roast so I had some chicken breast that she had cooked ona plate and a tincy bit of salad. Will this damage me and take me out of ketosis
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lostris

Lostris Serena's title didn't fit

Start Weight:
    111kg
    Current Weight:
    100.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    10.7kg(9.64%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya

Chicken breast and salad shouldn't take you out of ketosis. I assume it's a green salad without dressing?

Don't worry!

x

4. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    Nah i'd have thought you'd be fine on that.. chicken breast n small amount of green salad leaves are allowed on SS+ and don't take you out of ketosis.. You got any ketostix to check? You made a good and right choice in the absence of any CD packs :) x

5. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thank you yea it was just green leaves and a few onions? It was needed tho to be honest and has kept me in good stead to carry on!
    x

6. British_Claire_84

British_Claire_84 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    Low Carb
    The only possible problem would be with the onions mate as they're high in carbs so have the slight possibility of kicking you out of ketosis.. I find by having the odd chicken/tuna/quorn salad of allowed foods from SS+ list it helps keep me on track as i feel as though i'm eating something for a change yet staying in ketosis and preventing myself from having other, much worse, food.. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.