I have fallen off the wagon in style

Snozzberry

Bank Holiday weekends + two days of lunch plans = disaster.

I'm only just into my third week too :(

With the benefit of hindsight I shouldn't have said sod it yesterday and had pizza instead of the chicken salad. I DEFINITELY shouldn't have had the ice cream for puds. Or the Millie's cookies and Krispie Kreme doughnut. :rolleyes:

Today's Big Mac and fries probably wasn't the smartest move either, although I was ravenous and the service station options were limited. And I know MaccyD probably had healthier options but... I'm weak willed :sigh:

I am going to get back on it tomorrow and just hope that I can mitigate the damage.

Last edited:
Im going to ahead and say.. in hindsight, no deffinatly not the best option. LOL

if its your first week, im going to risk saying your just not in the 'zone'.. we all have weeks like this, but its at the start when you most need to have motivation that cant be touched. Once you see the results you feel on top of the world and youv got your head round the plan.. but i cant garentee you'l have a loss now.. BUT this doesnt mean you shouldnt go to Wi, and it doesnt mean saying 'sod' it to the rest of the week., Start afresh today, and give yourself that extra head start on next week, when you can really be 100% and start shifting those lbs! you can do it, just need to get back on the wagon and try and figure out why you didnt feel you could stick with it this week? whatever the reason, if you make a mental note now, next time you can be more prepared.. xx

I wrote a very similar post to you earlier hun! Put it behind you and carry on, that's what I'm doing :) I can virtually I won't have lost any weight this week, but I'm sure I'll lose eventually! It's my first week too, so I think that makes it worse!

Sian xx

just put it behind you and carry on hun.....whatever you do dont just think sod it ive screwed up and do more damage.
i know people who have had blowouts like yours and still managed to maintain or even a small loss....just eat loads of speed foods until weigh in! what day do you weigh in?

Back