fallen off the band wagon on day1!!!

Stephy where are you? Please come back and try to give it a go. You wont be disappointed with the result if you put in 100%. We are here to help and support. :)

On p26 healthy b choices only lists weeabix crunchy bran, weetabix choc minis and weetabix choc spoonsize. It doesnt mention just normal weetabix. On p58 however it clearly states 2 plain weetabix 6.5 syns EE plan. Also i had already used my healthy b option anyway. As for for recipes no i havnt looked through the the thousands on line as i said i only started today and to be honest with a 7 month old i havnt got the time to sit and look through them all.
I did however try the pasta with chopped tomatoes garlic and herbs and it wasnt great! Just saying.

It takes a while to get out of the habit and the taste of using jar and packet sauces. They are often made with lots of artificial flavours and are usually packed with sugar which is why they are so high in syns and have a certain flavour to them. No, making your own sauce won't taste exactly the same but once you've done it a few times and tweaked it to how you like it you won't be able to stomach jar sauces, I know I can't any more. They taste so artificial to me and nothing like the flavour of the actual food they are trying to be.
What did you use your healthy extra b on if not the weetabix? Surely breakfast would have been the first thing you ate so the weetabix could def count as the b choice. Only if you had extra over and above the b choice amount will they be synned.

I'm sorry but your post sounds extremely negative and like you are expecting it all to happen for you, you do have to put a little effort in to get results but it is well worth it. If you have joined a class why not phone your consultant and ask her to explain it to you again, it can take a while of constant referring to the book to get to grips with it. I'm sure your baby sleeps? Take 10mins while he/she is napping to read through it or read through some of the beginner threads on here. Yes you prob have other things to do with that time, but its all really down to how much you want it. No matter what weight loss method you choose you have to put some effort in and without it, its not going to work.
I do hope you come back and try again. Good luck

Back