I have finally finished Foundation

melarnz

Silver Member
I cant believe I have finished foundation!!! 7 of us made it to the end. 1 of us is doing RTM and the rest are staying as we are as a developers group....so I dont even have to swap weigh in nights woohoo!!

I lost a total 62.4lbs in foundation!! I cant believe it. She also gave me the photos she took on the 1st week and last week and MY GOD I WAS FAT!!!! I didnt even realise how fat i was. I will try and get them scanned on here!!

So....its onto developers for me and the next stage in my LL journey.

Congratulations, on your weight loss you have done really well. Good luck on the next part of your journey.

My sis has put the pics on for me!!

Congratulations Mel, your pictures really do tell a story! Berluddy well done to you!

Great stuff Melz! Good luck with the next stage!

well done!
its great your group is sticking together too - will make a big difference - i was the only one in mine who carried on and i hated developers
good luck for your next goal - pics are great
daisyx

Brilliant! You are an inspiration to those of us who have just started LL. I hope to be able to post about finishing Foundation in January!

Keep up the great work.

Thanks Guys - Its been with the help of you lot that I got here!! I had a few hairy moments!!

And I am feeling a little weirded out (in a good way) that I am inspirational!!

:talk017:
WOW - You look fab Mel.
Well done on completing Foundation :D

yoyo
xx

Congratulations of finishing foundation - and you are an inspiration - 62.5lbs off :wow:
Best of luck with your continuing journey in developers.:0clapper:

Well done Mel!

You have done fantastically! I am at the halfway point of Foundation so it's all downhill from here I hope! :)

I think out of my LL group, there are only me and maybe 2 other women who need Developers which is a real shame as I love all the ladies in my group.
But, the majority of them only have that 3 stone to shift, so they will be on RTM by December.

Can't wait until I am saying the same as you in 7 weeks' time! Good Luck in Development. xx :)

Back