I have finally started CD!!!!

emma as in red11.. mrs ginge haha x
hey up mate..my name is rocket88 now as my other email is playing up,and im a bit naff with computers:sigh:..
but youre fine calling me mrs ginge hehehehe.
hows you anyway??hope things are well.
take care mate.xxxxxxx
emma.xxxx

thanks for that nightnight, was just about to rationalise eating some chicken later as I am supposed to be on 4 shakes and I am only having 3 so I can afford a chicken drumstick... but seeing your amazing weight loss (and FitandTrim's - forgot to thank her...) has inspired me, no workplace barbie is going to taste good enough to ruin my progress.
Next year I can have a couple of chicken drumsticks wearing my size 10/12 jeans!!! Also I was speaking to my CDC and since I should be at goal around Christmas time I'm planning a winter barbeque, they are all the rage :)

You're doing great....and winter bbq sounds fantastic!!!!:D:D:D

probably shouldn't mention food whilst we are all SS, I think I like the torture myself. I'm the kind of person who meets up with ex boyfriends and checks the facebook pages of those friends who have perfect lives so I can look at all their pictures "here is me in haiwai with some hot rich guy who adores me"!!

As said in Sex and the City the movie, I'm an emotional self harmer, as evidenced by my watching celebrity masterchef last night and having the F word on series link on Sky+

Ahh if you can't join them you can at least get tips for when you can.

Doubt I could resist party food though.... ummm buffet

I do the same thing! I watch all the cooking shows, I read take away menu's and I imagine what will be my first 'normal' meal when I hit target! I find this helps me deal with my cravings. I imagine ordering take aways and feeling greasy and bloated (as I always eat too much) and how sad I'd feel afterwards if I gave in. I'm hoping after a few more months on CD I'll be able to stop obsessing about food.....oh its such s relief to know I amnot the only one watching the cooking shows

Back